Age 61
    Height 6' 3"
    Weight 215
    Body fat - 25% per Dexascan
    Years of training 30 years/for fitness/ more on than off-home gym
    Complete cycle history- nothing ever
    PCT for each cycle
    Goals-FAT LOSS
    Supplements ACV, EAA, Arginine, Beta Alanine. Glutamine, Creatine, EGCG, Fish Oil, Vitamin D3, Ubiquinol, Greens Drink, Organic Maca, Cinnamon,Tumeric, Coconut Oil
    General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) No food allergies known. I've been IF 18/6 since June 2016. November thru January 1st did OMAD. Hence the supplements, as
    I'm getting 2000-2200 calories a day. Bought 1/2 grass fed side of beef and eat organic as much as possible.
    Any other relevant info:Been looking over this site for the last couple weeks. Ordered the triple stack from Sarmx. Picking up tomorrow from the post office:
    4 x Cardarine (GW-501516)
    3 x Andarine (S-4)
    2 x Ostarine (MK-2866)
    1 x LiquiClo
    1 x LiquiAro
    Already received DAA. Got the LiquiAro just in case. I'll do bloodwork 6 or 7 weeks in. Going to start this Sarms cycle Monday 1/16. I'm hopeful to accelerate fatloss.

Cheers

welcome to isarms bro! great to have you! you are going to love the stack my friend... if you have any questions along the way, let me know and please keep us updated on your result...

Quote Originally Posted by CYBORG View Post
    Age 61
    Height 6' 3"
    Weight 215
    Body fat - 25% per Dexascan
    Years of training 30 years/for fitness/ more on than off-home gym
    Complete cycle history- nothing ever
    PCT for each cycle
    Goals-FAT LOSS
    Supplements ACV, EAA, Arginine, Beta Alanine. Glutamine, Creatine, EGCG, Fish Oil, Vitamin D3, Ubiquinol, Greens Drink, Organic Maca, Cinnamon,Tumeric, Coconut Oil
    General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) No food allergies known. I've been IF 18/6 since June 2016. November thru January 1st did OMAD. Hence the supplements, as
    I'm getting 2000-2200 calories a day. Bought 1/2 grass fed side of beef and eat organic as much as possible.
    Any other relevant info:Been looking over this site for the last couple weeks. Ordered the triple stack from Sarmx. Picking up tomorrow from the post office:
    4 x Cardarine (GW-501516)
    3 x Andarine (S-4)
    2 x Ostarine (MK-2866)
    1 x LiquiClo
    1 x LiquiAro
    Already received DAA. Got the LiquiAro just in case. I'll do bloodwork 6 or 7 weeks in. Going to start this Sarms cycle Monday 1/16. I'm hopeful to accelerate fatloss.

Cheers
    Welcome to isarms and thank you for the introduction. We have an awesome family here that really takes care of each other. Good call on the triple stack, and if you have any questions or need anything please let us know

Thanks Dylan and RickRock. I'll probably update weekly in this thread. Started today, with the stack below. Didn't taste too bad.
    1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.----in the am and another 0.5ml 4-6 hours later
    1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…or am non workout days
    1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    9-12 d aspartic acid
    Starting weight 218
    Did morning Bikram yoga (105 degrees for 90 minutes) and lifted early afternoon. I'll be switching up by lifting first then Bikram for the next 12 weeks.

Welcome to the board man

First week update - weight 214. Taking the sarms daily like clockwork. Nutrition on point. Workouts going good, but can't say if there any noticeable difference regarding endurance or strength as of yet. No vision issues thus far. Looking forward to the next 11 weeks.

Cheers

thanks for the update.. you are still very very early into it.. you will really start to see things going at the 2 week mark and continuing forward...

Second week update - weight 218. Weight up a bit had some pizza yesterday, aside from that nutrition on point. Weight training going well, muscle seems harder, endurance seems better. I'm recovering faster between sets. 4 x 90 minute classes of Bikram still kicking my ass endurance wise. Mirror wise I can see changes. On to week three.

Cheers

i just noticed you were doing yoga... thats excellent bro... definitely stay with that as well.. looking forward to all your gains... lay off the fucking pizza LOLLLL keep it up bro!

Keep up the good work bro, and welcome to the board.