napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

check my diet/macros?

Marcel

hi all,

please check my diet, comments / constructive critisism welcome.

181cm
78.5kg
13% BF

cycle:
500mg Test E
400mg Deca

goal is bulking, end goal Zyzz type physique - expecting to be flamed but its OK ,thats the body type i want.

this is my daily avg, using FITSECRET to track macros
Cals 3600 - 4000
Protein 227
Carbs 400 - 557 (depending if i have a mass gainer shake during the day
Fats 48 - 60

fibre 45'ish
sugars 1.80g
sodium 3129mg
cholestrol 344mg

foods range from oats/eggs , white pasta/chicken/steak/steamed veggies, peanut butter, mass gainer.

i try to have minimum 4 food meals, most days 5...if i have 4 meals i will have 2 shakes to add in the calories.

not competing, i know im not going to get a suuuuper clean bulk but want to know if i am on the right track

How old are you? With things like "zyzz type physique" makes me think you only 18 or something.

Zyzz type physique = Tren

He's also 6ft under so be careful!

What ingredients are in that mass gainer? What are the macros per serving and where are the carbs coming from?

I'd avoid the mass gainer and eat real food. Most have lots of sugar and maltodextrin which is basically crap in my opinion.

i hit the mass gainer if i dont have time at work to have my mid morning meal.

read and looked at all Dylan's tren videos, and decided it's not a compound i would be doing in the near future, if at all.

mass gainer info:
Cals 576
Carbs 108
prot 25

i hit the mass gainer if i dont have time at work to have my mid morning meal.

read and looked at all Dylan's tren videos, and decided it's not a compound i would be doing in the near future, if at all.

mass gainer info:
Cals 576
Carbs 108
prot 25

Where are the carbs coming from? Sugar?

Top Bottom