napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Check in after cycle and PCT

Jimmyjames

Hey guys,
just wanted say thanks to you all who responded to my newbie questions. I'm relatively new to PED's. So it's been just over 3 weeks since my last shot, and i'm feeling great in PCT... as a matter of fact Im feeling better now than when I was on? Perhaps Sustanon is not the best for my body. I ran it for 12 weeks at 375mg a week (wanted to go 16 weeks but was talked out of it). Don't get me wrong, it wasn't all bad, being that it was my first cycle. I definitely noticed size and strength gains but not until about 7 weeks in, then bam! Weeks 8-12 were great.

PCT:
So far....My strength in the Gym has been the same! I'm having major joint problems but I had those before.
I've started my Clomid/Nolva a few days ago, One strange thing is while on cycle, I had no Gyno issues while on, but suddenly i've noticed Gyno symptoms after cycle? Is that norm. Just a little sensitive and my nipple itself seems a little larger
j

yes and thats because your pct sucks... you are not even protecting yourself from gyno rebound and you are not going to be feeling so good shortly.. you did NOTHING to control cortisol and guess what happens in pct?? your cortisol rises and you know what that translates to? an inability to add muscle along with the fact you will be adding unwanted fat.. your pct is terrible and it will show soon

Dylan, I have Adex, but didnt think I was supposed to run it into PCT. I have MK2866 and the GW is on the way. No, I dont have Aromasin yet? Bro, I trust your advice, I just can't spend $600 at once on products. I had everything I THOUGHT I needed before I started this. Live and learn.

Unfortunately you have to learn in your PCT. you don't want to run Adex for you AI in PCT, but it's better then nothing. Don't start cycles till you have everything man. Big mistake... basically your cycle was a waste of money. Especially if you lose everything you gained during your cycle.

arimidex does not do shit for you in pct bro, thats the issue... it wont protect against gyno rebound and has no other benefits for you in pct where aromasin not only prevents rebound but it also increases igf levels at a very very high rate which is huge for recovery... im simply trying to help you avoid a lot of shit you don't want to deal with

Cool Dylan. As I said, before I took that first injection, I had everything on hand, thats what I thought you said to do? Minus the SARMS which I ordered and received well before I needed them. I had an old bottle of Aromasin from EA. I have real Rx Nolva /Clomid/Adex (my friends a pharmacist, God bless her) so i'm not gonna purchase a bottled form when I have the real thing, surely you understand that. I had all my Ancils, support, (La Cheek nutrition, hopefully there products are decent).

And If your wondering why i'm not on that forum is because it's full of complete jackasses, mostly kids. The guys hear my age know their shit, I can tell. 9th wonder, my cycle was basically free. I hope it wasn't a wasted cause almost 4 weeks after last inj I have the same stamina the Gym, Perhaps the MK but I cant wait to start the GW

Top Bottom