napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Channel/Cardarine tips

daltooner

Hey dylan, long time subscriber of your channel. Ive followed your description to help get your channel back. Although bad timing, i just ordered my first ever SARM (cardarine) and have some dosing / usage questions. What are some general tips you could give me as far as administering cardarine? (Time of day, full or empty stomach, mix with anything, etc. I would normally just watch your videos but here we are. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

a quick search on the forum would have provided the answers bro... nonetheless its 1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.. just take as is, I normally chase it with some water cause of the bitter taste

Hey dylan, long time subscriber of your channel. Ive followed your description to help get your channel back. Although bad timing, i just ordered my first ever SARM (cardarine) and have some dosing / usage questions. What are some general tips you could give me as far as administering cardarine? (Time of day, full or empty stomach, mix with anything, etc. I would normally just watch your videos but here we are. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

It's recommemded to be ran 12-16 weeks at 20mg dosed 30 minutes preworkout

20 mg per day, 12-16 weeks, dose it anytime of the day you want, just keep it consistent on timing each day...makes no difference with or without food...

Hi again guys,

Does Cardarine offer permanent benefits in endurance, stamina, strength, or are they only experienced whilst cycling?

Hi again guys,

Does Cardarine offer permanent benefits in endurance, stamina, strength, or are they only experienced whilst cycling?

Cardarine offers no strength benefits, and Obvioulsy the benefits are pronounced for stamina and endurance while on it. When you come off you will lose a vast majority of that benefit, but will be better than before you ran it, if that makes sense.

its all about how you train afterwards... you will continuously build your vo2max while using it... obviously it wont continue to build at that rate when you stop but if you train as you do on cycle, the progress you have made will not go away but thats up to you

Thankyou very much.

Two more questions if you don't mind

- is it advisable to take the same amount of time post cycle as was spent on it ? I.e. 12 weeks on, 12 weeks on, etc & would this also apply to MK-677 or is that different how long someone can stay on that?
- I've heard some people go 2 on, 2 off for Cardarine, thoughts? Seems less common for sure
- any PCT required for Cardarine?

I'm really grateful for the responses, thanks again!

Thankyou very much.

Two more questions if you don't mind

- is it advisable to take the same amount of time post cycle as was spent on it ? I.e. 12 weeks on, 12 weeks on, etc & would this also apply to MK-677 or is that different how long someone can stay on that?
- I've heard some people go 2 on, 2 off for Cardarine, thoughts? Seems less common for sure
- any PCT required for Cardarine?

I'm really grateful for the responses, thanks again!

No pct required for gw... thats honestly the stupidest dosing ive ever heard of for gw... its taken everyday.... four weeks is all u need between cycles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom