napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Changing esters mid cycle

mosester

Hello Dylan!

First I want to thank you for all your videos on youtube.

I would like to know your opinion on changing esters mid cycle.

My current stack is Test Enanthate 9weeks with some orals only to break through when I am overtrained or just feel that I need that extra kick for few days.

Now I already have Sustanon 250, I wanted to try it but after injecting I felt some disruption in my body, some acne, also I felt like it is not in the body yet working like enanthate aftet all those weeks. Then I shot enanthate again and I feel wonderful.

My question is, when I am loaded with testosterone 9 weeks from enanthate ester, will changing to Sustanon take again few weeks to load it in my body or it will add to already high levels of testosterone and wont make any difference?

Also I am adding Trenbolone mix because I train a lot and I dont want to use orals anymore to have the kick and I will run it for 6-8weeks. I think that it is not good that I ran Enanthate just for 9weeks because it worked for just short period and is leaving my body as it started working, but also I need to lower my testosterone for the Trenbolone, because I want to go 300:300 so I could wait week or two to lower circulating testosterone and then start with sustanon and tren mix together?

Thanks for any response.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

My stats:
Age 21
Height 185cm
Weight 90kg
BF 14% - was not measured by doctor, only basic home weighting machine, visible abs (6pack) but holding water now due to high test and dbol lately

I started working out at age 12 and kept working, studying steroids from age 15, at that age I already knew a lot in steroids and a lot about how body works, how hormones are regulated and what causes spike in one hormone to the rest of the body and other hormones...
And yeah this is my first cycle, what I wanted is quickly put on mass which I did successfully but after 9weeks I got sick of testosterone, dbol, one thing was it was not so efficient for me at 500mg test and higher I got into feeling that it is not good at all. So I took a break from orals and test e for week, then bought tren mix and sustanon, yesterday I pinned first tren mix 1cc 200mg, without testosterone because I thought it will be less on side effects if any occurs. I plan on pinning EOD 0.5cc tren mix 0.5cc sustanon at the most.
After about 16hours with tren mix, I felt significant strenght buildup, I had very good pumps during workout (better tah dbol because I did not get any issues with headache, high blood pressure, water retention and liver toxicity induced fatique and lack of appetite and also that rollercoaster with dbol being very short half life).
So as far I feel good, I know that I should not do this first cycle. I have cabergoline, exemestane, proviron, liver protection, kindey cleansing on hand.

I plan on running tren mix 6weeks then run sustanon 2more weeks and then stop. After sustanon last shot I will go HCG and in PCT I have clomid, nolva, exemestan, I will run that for at least 1month. My goal is to maximize gains and maximize holding on them. I am little unsure if I should prolong test after stopping tren to hold on gains better (I mean running test for like 4weeks and then 3weeks after sustanon esters clears out of my system).

Thanks for any reply.

Oh boy....theres a ton wrong here. First of all you are way too young to be using any kind of steroid whatsoever, let alone tren which is only for advanced users. You are headed down a very bad path and you are setting yourself up for possible irreversible long term damage to your endocrine system

Dude... you’re way to young. You’re being reckless and you will pay in the long run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

Dude... you’re way to young. You’re being reckless and you will pay in the long run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im retarded and still figuring some things out regarding the forum platform itself. How do you guys know this dudes' age? Did i miss something? Its not in his post, nor in his profile. What am I missing, how do you know his age? PS....I have zero interest in this particular, just trying to sort out the forum platform itself. Feel free to begin your reply to me with ...."Jackass......."

Im retarded and still figuring some things out regarding the forum platform itself. How do you guys know this dudes' age? Did i miss something? Its not in his post, nor in his profile. What am I missing, how do you know his age? PS....I have zero interest in this particular, just trying to sort out the forum platform itself. Feel free to begin your reply to me with ...."Jackass......."

his post was in moderation and needed approval, now you can see it

Top Bottom