napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Changing Cycles

Alan Wilson

Is it possible without too much of a hassle to change from a bulking to a cutting cycle six weeks into the start of the bulking cycle?

At present I'm using LGD and RAD but would like to change over to GW and S4.

Reason being is that I don't like the weight I'm putting on and should have stuck to my initial peptide cutting cycle.

TIA

Is it possible without too much of a hassle to change from a bulking to a cutting cycle six weeks into the start of the bulking cycle?

At present I'm using LGD and RAD but would like to change over to GW and S4.

Reason being is that I don't like the weight I'm putting on and should have stuck to my initial peptide cutting cycle.

TIA
There's no problem changing goals in a cycle if that's what you want to do. However, the issue I see is that these sarms really need ran a full 12 weeks to get the most out of them. I don't see an issue with adding in s4 and gw

Thanks Ric, appreciate your reply but how is adding GW and S4 to the present cycle going to sit with the PCT given the two different cycle time lengths?

you can extend the cycle, thats not an issue... just start gw and s4 and run your pct after your 12 weeks are done... you have only ran six weeks of your other so you will be fine bro

Top Bottom