napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Caught my 16 year old nephew with SARMS

Energy08

Hey guys. So yesterday at thanksgiving my nephew let me know that him and his friend have been running SARMS. In fact its Fucking S23!!
They told me confidence and both are having suppression issue. One of them can no longer get dick hard and other one has gyno in left breast. I basically had to explain what they have done to their bodies. I spoke to my nephew’s dad and informed him.
I’m pissed that they got these from a local supplement store and are both under age. Not to mention they we’re giving poor advice from store.
I’m debating going to store and ripping some ass. I’m glad the boys came to me as their uncle but I had to eat them out on this one.

This right here is the reason there's legislation to ban. There's always someone out there that will fuck things up for everyone.

So the plot thickens with these two knuckleheads. I took them both to lift today and the first thing they asked me was “would dbol cause gyno and cause my dick not to work”?
My reply was how long you two been taking it? Now I know what’s really going on with these side. After a 30 min ass chewing lecture they both agreed to not take again. I guess I’m just in shock they would even try this.

Oh I forgot the one with gyno has been using a pro hormone as well. They gonna learn some hard fucking lessons on this one.

And because they work so well, especially for media users, a lot of people truly mess up their bodies while they are still young.

This shit makes me cringe bro going through puberty and taking Dbol? My son is 16 also and going through his puberty changes. I can't even imagine how much Dbol would fuck things up.

This shit makes me cringe bro going through puberty and taking Dbol? My son is 16 also and going through his puberty changes. I can't even imagine how much Dbol would fuck things up.

No joke bro their bodies are going to be affected from this for their entire life.

Damn this is crazy. I don't know how I would even deal with this.

Man they need to be off that shit ASAP, I’d get them on a good natural test supp and tell them not to take anything until their mid twenties atleast.

Ya even tho there a little young for even a test booster since they did damage there gonna need to repair as soon as possible

I'm glad you where able to talk them out of using that stuff at their age and it's pretty common people just selling to anyone just to make money instead of really advising them well on how they work, sides and so on

Top Bottom