PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Case study: hCG restores testosterone production after steroids use

Dorin76
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    I've actually never used HCG once in my life. I would have if I needed to for fertility, but that's probably the only reason I'd use it. Luckily for me, I had all my kids before I even began cycling
    So is not like hcg makes you cum
    Larger loads, just rise in dperm cell products? Or does hcg make your loads larger?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dorin76 View Post
    So is not like hcg makes you cum
    Larger loads, just rise in dperm cell products? Or does hcg make your loads larger?!

Some claim it makes loads larger, probably from the extra stimulus to LH, but there are a lot of other things that can do that as well in terms of load size.

Dorin76

Case study: hCG restores testosterone production after steroids use

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Some claim it makes loads larger, probably from the extra stimulus to LH, but there are a lot of other things that can do that as well in terms of load size.
    Like what? Ok! So am one of those perverts interesant in getting more killowatts of power out of the plumbing!! Lololol!

Vitamin E, Zinc, Fructose, Grape Seed, Resveratrol, Arginine, Maca, Sunflower Lecithin and good old water.

HCG does it too (obviously, restoring sperm function and enlarging balls is evidence enough that it's going to do that), but not in insane amounts unless it's abused like the article says. 10,000IU a week and the guy was cumming in his sleep. All you need is 1,000IU weekly (two 500IU) and it's enough for size and functionality.

I didn't realize there was so many anti HCG'ers here

I love the stuff. I feel the absolute best on it with TRT. I'm certain there is some kind of link between virility and having crankin' nuts that goes hand in hand with emotion and mentality / feeling good that has not yet been discovered. It has to be because of intratesticular test and E2.

If I could stay on it permanently without any risk of desensitisation I would. Unfortunately, it's also expensive here as well.