PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carpal Tunnel with Glotropin

Carpal Tunnel with Glotropin

Hey everyone,

I'm getting some pretty wicked carpal tunnel in one of my hands (but not both ~ at least not yet) index and middle finger mostly. I would characterize the pain as sharp shooting tingles when I perform certain actions with my fingers and it more activates when I curl my fingers in as in to grab the bar or make a fist.

Does anyone have the same experience esp. with Glotropin? Hell I'm only using 1iu a day, and I'm like 2~3 weeks into a 4mo supply. I tried Serostim over the summer with no issues whatsoever. Went for Glotropin for the cost but... I donít know right now.. kinda scary.

Is there any fix for this, and hopefully this isn't permanent. I read that you should back down your dose and see, but like I said I'm already a low dose. Should I go to 1/2iu a day? Would that even benefit me? Or should I stop all together? I'm in this thing for the long haul and not trying to gain size off this. I'm in it for the fat loss, healing and anti-aging.

Lastly what causes this?? I read water retention, and I do tend to retain water on GH & test. I combat it with dandelion, potassium, and lots of cardio. Anything I can do here??? Unfortunately Dylan's video on the subject was taken down.
    Last edited by Scott Weiland; 11-11-2019 at 02:09 PM.

I recommend switching brands. My carpel tunnel was so bad with Glotropin I had to wear wrist wraps to train. I switched to other generic(s) and Serostim and I didn't have this problem anymore.

So did it go away after stopping? What kind would you recommend moving forward?

Yes it went away. Currently I am using Serostim, Rick Rock is running EUP HGH and he likes it.

https://www.isarms.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53689

That's a common side effect. I get it on all gh. Many people find pharmaceutical gh to be cleaner and less harsh with sides. I'd say back off a little but you are only running 1iu. You don't have anywhere to back off to.

One thing I can say for certainty with HGH is you get what you pay for.

Yeah the thing I have an investment in this. Not that any investment is worth my health. So do you guys think 1/2iu a day or 1iu every other day? Or scrap it and cut my losses?

That's up to you bro. I got good results with Glotropin but I switched due to the sides.

everyone is different... noone can tell you what to do on that one.. i know some people that are just like cbbram and cant handle it at all and some that really love it... you have to determine what you feel with it

Most side effects are temp, so I guess you have now experienced that. Good luck in the future!