napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Carmel Cowboy Transformation Log

Carmel cowboy

What's up isarms family! The reason I entered the transformation contest is I think this family is amazing and I wanted to take this opportunity to get to know more members as well as everyone get to know me. I don't do much with social media and this is my first time taking part in anything on a forum. I have been a member of this forum since December 2015 and spent a lot of hours on here mostly reading and learning. Just recently I have been posting more and getting more comfortable with this whole process. Just to give you a little about me and my stats.
Age- 43, weight-239.8lbs (at the time of photos), body fat- will be taking in the next couple of days. Going to to 7 site caliper reading.
Little history.
I have been lifting weight for over 25 years. I started as a sophomore in high school and did more strength and conditioning for baseball and martial arts. I have competed at a high level in baseball, san shou fighting and bodybuilding. My shift to bodybuilding type of lifting came in my late 20's when sports started to slow down. I competed as a natural bodybuilder and earned 2 pro cards. My last bodybuilding contest was in 2009 at the Yorton cup. For me weight lifting and sports has always been my therapy for life. It gives me the balance I need from the hustle of everyday life.
I had some minor injuries as well as some serious ones to deal with over the years. I have two herniated disc L4,L5 so squats and deadlifts are always subject to how I feel that day. I have a mcl strain in my right knee as well as arthritis. The most significant injury I have had is a complete pec tendon rupture. I had surgery to reattach my pec to my humerus in may 2015. I also had a smaller tear in the pec muscle which wasn't repairable and have some pec deformity. Was going to compete in 2016 but the learner I got the more visible the deformity looked. One of my goals is to get back on stage at some point.
Cycle experience
1st- D-bol 50mg per day. Before isarms and listening to bad advice.
2nd- test cyp 400mg/wk and Dbol 50mg/day. Followed by complete pct.
3rd- sarms bridge lgd,rad,s4,gw 12 weeks. All from pure essence.
4th- last cycle was gonna be a 24 week contest prep cycle but ended at 20 decided to not compete cause of pec.1-12 weeks Test cyp 400mgs, deca 300mg, eq 800mg, tbol first 6 weeks.
13-20 test prop 100mg/eod, eq 800mg/wk, mast prop. Followed by 8 week pct.
5th- currently 4 weeks after pct from 4th cycle and gonna do sarms bridge for transformation contest rad, S4, gw.
Goal is to do a recomp for these 12 weeks. Sorry for the long post. Will be posting my nutrition and workout plan when the contest starts. Good luck to everyone and thank you all for being so helpful.

I am definitely in to follow. I remember when you joined, it was right after I did! :) anyway you're going to do great!!!

Looking great brother! I can't wait to see where this transformation takes you. I'll be following!

Looking great brother! I can't wait to see where this transformation takes you. I'll be following!

Thanks brother! You and Dylan are doing a great job on this forum!! I am proud to be apart of what guys have established here and the underlying message of being safe and healthy!

Good luck brother, I'm following along. You need any advice along the way don't hesitate to send me a PM

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries

Top Bottom