napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cardio 40 min bf iron fired up

perkins0016

Cardio before iron...brand new program loving it...cant wait til summer once i drop this bf.i gonna take off......blow doors off this motha fucka gentlemen ..
cb5e69d0c24ae1ff32eac14028e50cf8.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I've been doing cardio before my workouts also. It's a very good way to warm up.

thats the only way i do it... i run 6 miles, then i do 20 minutes on the elliptical THEN workout THEN finish with 20 minutes on the stair climber... its the way to go bro!

thats the only way i do it... i run 6 miles, then i do 20 minutes on the elliptical THEN workout THEN finish with 20 minutes on the stair climber... its the way to go bro!
God dam bro your a beast lol....thx for checking me out.....ive been slowly intro myself chatting here and there....love it.. amazed how you take the time to respond to people...you even responded to me on youtube while back...i mean your a celeb lol....so much respect brother.....from southern cali .....and to all the senior members as well.. im loving the cardio first pumps me up

God dam bro your a beast lol....thx for checking me out.....ive been slowly intro myself chatting here and there....love it.. amazed how you take the time to respond to people...you even responded to me on youtube while back...i mean your a celeb lol....so much respect brother.....from southern cali .....and to all the senior members as well.. im loving the cardio first pumps me up

for sure brother! im happy to help.. im about to go hit it shortly... i only run on the weekend, but i have my own treadmill at home so its the rare chance for me to watch tv and i guess relax away from everything so i just run and watch man, LOL ... but i never get a chance to fucking watch tv otherwise... so its nice for me and i love to run where most people hate it but im telling you, once you get going and you see how great it feels and that sense of accomplishment every time you do it, you crave that feeling... at least i do...

for sure brother! im happy to help.. im about to go hit it shortly... i only run on the weekend, but i have my own treadmill at home so its the rare chance for me to watch tv and i guess relax away from everything so i just run and watch man, LOL ... but i never get a chance to fucking watch tv otherwise... so its nice for me and i love to run where most people hate it but im telling you, once you get going and you see how great it feels and that sense of accomplishment every time you do it, you crave that feeling... at least i do...
Im learning my friend enjoy.....

It's honestly one of the best feelings a nice runners high is the most calming thing.

Bro you look thick AF. Once you chisel down you'll look badass!

It's honestly one of the best feelings a nice runners high is the most calming thing.
absolutely brother.. thats why i like to run before noon because although it is obviously tiring, im way more alert and ready to rock the rest of the day because i feel so damn good

Bro you look thick AF. Once you chisel down you'll look badass!
Thx man....for sure....holding water too my est high right now on low dose test cruise #trt....need to control it....just dont have source....feel weird throwing it out there lol

Thx man....for sure....holding water too my est high right now on low dose test cruise #trt....need to control it....just dont have source....feel weird throwing it out there lol

You can always PM or email me if you need anything. An AI is definitely something you need and I couldn't imagine going without.

[email protected]

Doc wont give... however he dont know my est this high...i only priscibed 150 mg eow.. test.but been doing more i got from friend of friend etc pain in ass .....

You can always PM or email me if you need anything. An AI is definitely something you need and I couldn't imagine going without.

[email protected]
Thx bro...was just trying to follow proper etiquette didn't want to just start p.m. and folks or throwing s*** out there LOL I really appreciate that

Thx bro...was just trying to follow proper etiquette didn't want to just start p.m. and folks or throwing s*** out there LOL I really appreciate that

You're good bro...

You have a good base of muscle under there brother. Once you trim the fat you'll look beastly.

Preworkout cardio is where it's at. Ive been doing the exact same thing

You have a good base of muscle under there brother. Once you trim the fat you'll look beastly.

Preworkout cardio is where it's at. Ive been doing the exact same thing
Yes sir that's the plan I've never really tried I imagine it's going to take some time

Yes sir that's the plan I've never really tried I imagine it's going to take some time

Takes time, consistency, and discipline but it's well worth it. Getting in good condition is the hardest part of bodybuilding, and that's why you don't see many guys that are big AND lean. Anybody can go throw some weights around and chow down on some food...but to cowboy up and do your cardio, eat lean and clean, etc.....that's fucking discipline

Takes time, consistency, and discipline but it's well worth it. Getting in good condition is the hardest part of bodybuilding, and that's why you don't see many guys that are big AND lean. Anybody can go throw some weights around and chow down on some food...but to cowboy up and do your cardio, eat lean and clean, etc.....that's fucking discipline
Oh im all in brotha..... thats me i gotta go with the elite club ... fuck average....

Top Bottom