napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cardazol and ostazol info

Aiman64

Hi guys! Just got my cardazol and mk-m1 from e-sarms
I’ve got some questions just for clarification, now I’m under rad + mkt 677, last month of the cycle. I know how to use cardazol and mk677 separately as stand alone from the forums, but needed clarification on how I’m going to use them
So now that I’m on my last month of the cycle going to use 6 capsules as recommended on the label(correct me if I’m wrong) and wanted to know how to divide those 6 capsules per day
Once I’m done with the cycle after one month, I’m going to run cardazol again for one more month 6 capsules per day + mk-m1 7 capsules per day(wanted to know when and how many per time) + clomid 25mg
Another question, it’s written on the label of both that it’s not recommended to combine it with other supplements having caffeine ephedrine etc, does that mean I need to lessen the dosage of each since I’m going to combine them?
Sorry for the annoying questions, and thanks!

When you are done with your cycle you would immediately start the 25mg clomid a day and the M1MK and run for 4 weeks.

Also I think the warning is due to the fact that both cardazol and ostazol (m1mk) have caffeine so dont want to start cranking down coffee with both of them.

If you break up the dosages throughout the day you will be fine. I would say for PCT if you need to limit one of the compounds limit cardazol and go full dose M1MK.

Also I think the warning is due to the fact that both cardazol and ostazol (m1mk) have caffeine so dont want to start cranking down coffee with both of them.

If you break up the dosages throughout the day you will be fine. I would say for PCT if you need to limit one of the compounds limit cardazol and go full dose M1MK.

so now the last month of my course I'd run cardazol and once done with it will run mk-m1 and clomid + a bit of cardazol.
How do you recommend using cardazol now during the cycle? Thanks man

Yea so you can run the cardazol full dose right now. You dont take all the caps at once. When I run it I take 2 caps when I wake up, then I take another cap every hour after that or 2 caps every 2 hours after that. You want to be done your 6 caps before 2-3pm as you dont want to disturb sleep.

In PCT run full dose of M1MK and similar to cardazol you can break it up you dont need to take all 7 caps at once plus 25mg/day of clomid plus a lower dose of cardazol if you want to keep your caffeine in check (say 2-3 caps).

Hope that helps!

Top Bottom