napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cardazol

humperty

How’s it going guys. I ordered some GW and got a few bottles of Cardazol with it from Esarms. I’d like to give the Cardazol a try however I seen it has ephedrine in it and I am randomly drug tested at my job fairly often.. does this clear a urine analysis?

Plus ephedrine isn’t a substance that’s tested for at a place of employment unless you’re a professional athlete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought it had ephedrine too because the warning on the bottle says it and says not to combine with other supplements. But if you check the ingredients, it doesn’t have ephedrine- instead they use synepherine amongst other ingredients which are naturally potent ingredients. I wouldn’t worry about it.

I thought it had ephedrine too because the warning on the bottle says it and says not to combine with other supplements. But if you check the ingredients, it doesn’t have ephedrine- instead they use synepherine amongst other ingredients which are naturally potent ingredients. I wouldn’t worry about it.

That’s what I seen, it was on the warning label but not on the ingredients. Was only clarifying thanks guys!

Top Bottom