napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cardarine vs peptides vs MK-677

jamesdaniels

Hey guys,

How do the following compare: Cardarine (25mg) vs GHRP2+MOD GRF (saturation dose 3x daily) vs MK-677 (25mg), in the following ways?

1. Fat loss: which could I expect better fat loss results from when used over a 12 week period?
2. Muscle preservation: which would preserve muscle the best during a cut?
3. Cost vs Benefit: which gives the best bang for your buck?

Additionally:

4. In terms of overall effects, what would you opt for between GHPR2+MOD GRF and MK-677?
5. What does MK-677 synergise well with?

Cheers

It's really hard to compare these since they are all so different. I'm not real well versed on peptides and I've never used them so I can't really comment on that. They're also damn near impossible to find legit.

GW is the best for fat loss...hands down

For muscle preservation mk677 might have the edge, but I'd honestly implement another sarm here for that purpose. Rad140 or mk2866 would be great for that

I really live what mk677 does for body composition long term. You just have to be patient with it. It's my favorite of them all.

Your best bet is to just go with a sarms stack aimed at your goals. Tell me your goals and I'll help you get something set up

Cheers bro. I've got a stack set up already, Osta+GW+SR for my 12 week cut. Was just curious about whether MK or peptides would be a worthwhile addition. Contemplating MK677 as it seems more convenient than peptides. Couple more questions:

1. If I were to run MK677 for a long period, say 4-6 months, how low of a dose could you get away with and still get good results?
2. What do you think of IGF-LR3 for fat loss and/or muscle gain? I heard its a bit overrated and not that effective?
3. Aside from AAS, SARMS, HGH and peptides, is there anything else out there thats cost effective and actually worth purchasing for muscle gain/fat loss? Most other supplements etc just seem like a waste of time to me.

Cheers bro. I've got a stack set up already, Osta+GW+SR for my 12 week cut. Was just curious about whether MK or peptides would be a worthwhile addition. Contemplating MK677 as it seems more convenient than peptides. Couple more questions:

1. If I were to run MK677 for a long period, say 4-6 months, how low of a dose could you get away with and still get good results?
2. What do you think of IGF-LR3 for fat loss and/or muscle gain? I heard its a bit overrated and not that effective?
3. Aside from AAS, SARMS, HGH and peptides, is there anything else out there thats cost effective and actually worth purchasing for muscle gain/fat loss? Most other supplements etc just seem like a waste of time to me.

keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off… also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the extremely high cost of production… www.sarmsx.com has pure mk677… the very best you can find…

1. 25 mg per day period, the enitre time

2. i would not touch that shit if you paid me and its far more than overrated...

3. anything other than what you listed will have minimal effects and would support more as an aide to something much stronger as opposed to being ran on their own

Top Bottom