napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

CARDARINE and tendon injury ?

Ieiffel

Hi everybody

I am very fan of s4/GW stack as I am a running guy competing very regularly on regional races

My last competition was stopped by a tendon injury.
I suspect that like statine, GW could damage tendons with high intensity training

Are there any return of experience of racing guys here?
I noticed a tendon shoulder pain while doing so few body building ...
Thks

Hi everybody

I am very fan of s4/GW stack as I am a running guy competing very regularly on regional races

My last competition was stopped by a tendon injury.
I suspect that like statine, GW could damage tendons with high intensity training

Are there any return of experience of racing guys here?
I noticed a tendon shoulder pain while doing so few body building ...
Thks

I'm not sure how you think GW would damage tendons. Just because you had a tendon injury from training while using GW, doesn't mean they are related. GW and its method of action has absolutely nothing to do with tendons whatsoever. It increases endurance and helps partition nutrients better while using your own fat for fuel.

I have validated the correlation few times thru several cycles
GW=gain in endurance and fat decrease but tendon hyper sensitivity or injuries in my last competition
I want to have a feedback from running guys please
Thanks

I have validated the correlation few times thru several cycles
GW=gain in endurance and fat decrease but tendon hyper sensitivity or injuries in my last competition
I want to have a feedback from running guys please
Thanks

You have validated it because you have tendon injuries? That has nothing to do with anything other than you have tendon injuries. Correlation does not equate causation.

I got the flu over the winter while I was on GW and it actually happened two years ago as well. Does that mean GW causes the flu? Come on bro....

Rick run 150km a week like me, with GW and without GW a week on 2
Correlation is cleaR
Injury happened once a time
Was expecting either a feedback from a runner athlete or a recommendation to avoid tendinitis (could have been to stack osta for ex?)

Rick run 150km a week like me, with GW and without GW a week on 2
Correlation is cleaR
Injury happened once a time
Was expecting either a feedback from a runner athlete or a recommendation to avoid tendinitis (could have been to stack osta for ex?)
The only thing I could attribute the gw to is the fact that it is enabling you to push much harder than if you weren't taking it, so its,much harder on connective tissues.

It's the same thing that happens when bodybuilders and powerlifters take steroids and strength drastically increases to the point that tendon and ligament damage occurs. This doesn't mean that steroids themselves cause damage to connective tissues. It means you've pushed your body beyond its natural limits and capabilities.

I'd be very surprised if you found one other person experiencing what you are. Perhaps you are overtraining already and then introducing gw to it just pushes you that much further into tissue damage. 150km a week sounds pretty excessive to me, but I'm no runner. I'd put money on the fact that if you cut your training back while on gw this wouldn't happen

Last edited:
bro, i have used gw for YEARS and YEARS and i ran 10 miles per day, 7 days a week with NO such ridiculous injuries whatsoever... I have never once had a person complain about any such thing in over 6 years of use with it being mainstream and available to use... im sorry but that is nonsense bro... ask around anywhere and see how much correlation there is... you will find it to be less than zero on that matter

did it EVER occur to you that at the extreme volume of cardio you do that its far more likely to have injury occurrence? especially the older you get...

Since I am back from injury, I restarted very progressively over 3 months.
150km a week was my usual training for the last years - like quasi every athlete in my club at the same level (-2h30 marathon 40y old)
My training w or wo GW has always been the same in volume and intensity

Since I am back from injury, I restarted very progressively over 3 months.
150km a week was my usual training for the last years - like quasi every athlete in my club at the same level (-2h30 marathon 40y old)
My training w or wo GW has always been the same in volume and intensity
so you are back from injury and had another injury shortly there after... i understand you are looking for a reason that happened and/or something to blame it on... that's very common, we all do it but to even insinuate gw has anything to do with that is off the wall and quite ridiculous bro... i have no clue what actually occurred but that is NOT what caused it bro

Top Bottom