napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cardarine stack

BigJones24

Hey folks,

I?m on sarms.forsale trying to decide what to compliment Cardarine with. I?m looking to drop body fat% but would also like to add about 5-10lbs. 6?5, 250, body fat at 10%.

I?m leaning towards rad or Lgd but just wanted to see if anyone had experience with a stack similar to this.

i have the perfect stack for you to go with

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&m=A2U9ZEC72NTWAF&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&qid=1586241677&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

Just a quick training question for you Dylan, I?ve watched a lot of your videos and I know you?re a cardio master. I?ve run plenty of bulking stacks over the past few years but this will be my first time actually trying to cut/recomp. I lift pretty hard for an hour or so 5 days a week and recently committed to cardio consistently twice a week (stair stepper and times 1.5 mile runs), do you think that?s enough or the right cardio considering what my goals are?

Just a quick training question for you Dylan, I?ve watched a lot of your videos and I know you?re a cardio master. I?ve run plenty of bulking stacks over the past few years but this will be my first time actually trying to cut/recomp. I lift pretty hard for an hour or so 5 days a week and recently committed to cardio consistently twice a week (stair stepper and times 1.5 mile runs), do you think that?s enough or the right cardio considering what my goals are?
not with only 2 days a week with not very much as it is... you would want 4-5 days per week and i would aim to get closer to 45 min per session but at least 30

Both are great options honestly. Personally I prefer LGD for adding mass but you can't go wrong. I would be careful to expect 5-10lbs gain on a single SARMs cycle. That might be a little aggressive.

If cutting SR9009 and GW501516 are a must personally.

Im in the same boat doing a cut now and I am running both with cardio 4-5 times a week and I will hammer out 90 min sessions and still have energy in the tank.

That?s awesome man! I?ve always neglected cardio but for a law enforcement job I?ve got to run 1.5 mile in 11:00 or less, probably sounds easy to a lot of you but with me never taking cardio seriously in the past the best I?ve been able to do so far is 11:30. Hoping Dylan?s advice of 4 30+ minute sessions a week and Cardarine will get me there quickly without losing to much mass.

That?s awesome man! I?ve always neglected cardio but for a law enforcement job I?ve got to run 1.5 mile in 11:00 or less, probably sounds easy to a lot of you but with me never taking cardio seriously in the past the best I?ve been able to do so far is 11:30. Hoping Dylan?s advice of 4 30+ minute sessions a week and Cardarine will get me there quickly without losing to much mass.
absolutely it will

If cutting SR9009 and GW501516 are a must personally.

Im in the same boat doing a cut now and I am running both with cardio 4-5 times a week and I will hammer out 90 min sessions and still have energy in the tank.

Dude that's crazy lol, I'm excited to get to that point with GW and to see how my stamina will be during my hour-two hour high volume training.

Dude that's crazy lol, I'm excited to get to that point with GW and to see how my stamina will be during my hour-two hour high volume training.

Yea honestly when I stop taking cardarine and the sr9009 its like night and day.

Ive always been an endurance athlete and so I track my cardio stuff pretty closely. Im heavier than I was when younger and focusing mainly on endurance but I dont need to be training for half iron man competitions, basketball, crew, swimming, etc anymore.

Top Bottom