napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cardarine and sarms

reinjo

Hi Dylan I have just one question and it's an issue that's driving me nuts. A reliable company? Looking into Cardarine and research says it's hard to find the real deal? Also Rad-140 and Clomid for PCT. I've seen a few of your vids and appreciate the info on PCT. Any good companies out there, thanks?

www.esarms.com is the best quality you can find... heres the layout

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 10-20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
GW-501516 20 mg day

Hi. I just started a cardarine only run using 15mg ed 12 week run. I'm an endurance athlete and just am back training after an injury. I trained a few weeks lightly to get back some muscle memory and strength before I started adding cardarine. Its been only a week and my next day recovery is really amazing. Its like I sat around the previous day. Biked hard hills for 2 hours last night and i'm ready to run some of those hills tonight. I'm also seeing some mid section fat loss already, but I've been training with good intensity so not sure how much the cardarine is influencing that. Although I've heard cardarine is great at utilizing stored fat as energy, the extra intensity would necessarily burn some extra calories. Some of the reviews on cardarine were that it wasn't effective with fat loss so I really question the effort of some, or perhaps fake products, but I just wanted to try for myself. With this being only the first week it could be a little placebo effect, but I don't ever remember recovering from a workout overnight like this, no muscle soreness, no stiffness in joints. I'm usually a skeptic of most non-steroid products, but for now i'm somewhat optimistic. I'll post some results in the next few weeks.

Hi. I just started a cardarine only run using 15mg ed 12 week run. I'm an endurance athlete and just am back training after an injury. I trained a few weeks lightly to get back some muscle memory and strength before I started adding cardarine. Its been only a week and my next day recovery is really amazing. Its like I sat around the previous day. Biked hard hills for 2 hours last night and i'm ready to run some of those hills tonight. I'm also seeing some mid section fat loss already, but I've been training with good intensity so not sure how much the cardarine is influencing that. Although I've heard cardarine is great at utilizing stored fat as energy, the extra intensity would necessarily burn some extra calories. Some of the reviews on cardarine were that it wasn't effective with fat loss so I really question the effort of some, or perhaps fake products, but I just wanted to try for myself. With this being only the first week it could be a little placebo effect, but I don't ever remember recovering from a workout overnight like this, no muscle soreness, no stiffness in joints. I'm usually a skeptic of most non-steroid products, but for now i'm somewhat optimistic. I'll post some results in the next few weeks.
thanks for sharing bro

Top Bottom