napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cardarine pct

andrewskaterdouche

once i finish my 10mg lgd-4033 12 week cycle can i run my normal pct with cardarine?

i was thinking about either 10mg or 20 mg for 12 weeks?

i would run my pct with cardarine but continue to run the cardarine after the pct until week 12 obvously and the 10mg will be cheaper but is it worth doing 10mg? or stick to 20mg?

yes you can run cardarine anytime including pct as it's non hormonal i always dosed 20 mg . no idea what kind of results 10 mg would provide but wouldn't wanna waste it

Go 20 mg daily... no more.. no less. The max amount time running GW is 16 weeks then give yourself a four week break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gw is a major part of any pct... it controls cortisol and it also helps with blood pressure and cholesterol... just because you use it doesnt mean you will cut... keep your calories where they need to be.. you dont aim to cut in pct dude... you can cut after your cycle but not during... bro, do you honestly think gw would continuously be recommended in pct if it was going to hinder you. come on man, i dont have that kind of time to waste

gw is a major part of any pct... it controls cortisol and it also helps with blood pressure and cholesterol... just because you use it doesnt mean you will cut... keep your calories where they need to be.. you dont aim to cut in pct dude... you can cut after your cycle but not during... bro, do you honestly think gw would continuously be recommended in pct if it was going to hinder you. come on man, i dont have that kind of time to waste

so my pct is 1 month long and when i run my pct with the gw i will not try and cut but then after my pct is finished i keep running the gw do i try and cut then?

yes dude, you are just repeating everything already said... i just told you you could cut after pct and that was fine and to not cut during pct...

Top Bottom