napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cardarine and other fat loss supplements

[email protected]

hey guys i m 1.72 height and i weight 80 kilos i was weighting 92 before 2 months and i m 22 years old..i ve ordered cardarine i have a proper diet and use fish oil leucine and taurine as supplements..i want to know how to use cardarine best and what else could i use to help me lose my belly fat fast without reducing my testosterone production(i ve used clen but it was really bad..it made me feel like shit and angry all day)

Welcome

For fat loss the combo of GW/SR/S4 AND MK2866 is excellent for fat loss.

SR 9009 1-12 30MG DOSED 5MG 6X A DAY
S4 1-12 50MG 25MG AM AND 25MG 4-6 HRS LATER
GW 1-12 20MG 30MIN BEFORE WORKOUT (ON OFF DAYS IN THE AM)
MK2866 1-12 25 MG IN THE AM

hey guys i m 1.72 height and i weight 80 kilos i was weighting 92 before 2 months and i m 22 years old..i ve ordered cardarine i have a proper diet and use fish oil leucine and taurine as supplements..i want to know how to use cardarine best and what else could i use to help me lose my belly fat fast without reducing my testosterone production(i ve used clen but it was really bad..it made me feel like shit and angry all day)
Are you wanting strictly sarms that do not require a pct and are non suppressive that promote fat loss? If so go with this stack from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout
1-12 SR9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times per day every 2-3 hours)

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

i ve about s4 and i m afraid that it will shut me down

shut you down? bro NO SARM is going to shut you down... not a chance.... now they can be slightly suppressive, but shut you down? you clearly do not know what your talking about... NONE of them are going to shut you down... steroids can shut you down... sarms will not... the suppression is SLIGHT... this is what i recommend for you... the enhanced super stack... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks?sort=p.price&order=DESC

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

shut you down? bro NO SARM is going to shut you down... not a chance.... now they can be slightly suppressive, but shut you down? you clearly do not know what your talking about... NONE of them are going to shut you down... steroids can shut you down... sarms will not... the suppression is SLIGHT... this is what i recommend for you... the enhanced super stack... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks?sort=p.price&order=DESC

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

i m very prone to gyno and i m afraid if any hormonal imbalance occurs..should i keep nolva on hand while on cycle??

i m very prone to gyno and i m afraid if any hormonal imbalance occurs..should i keep nolva on hand while on cycle??

what good will that do? get aromasin.. thats how you will handle this... just go ahead and run it but run it very moderately because there is no estrogen conversion with sarms.. 7.5 mg every other day... its half a dropper of liquid aromasin from sarmsx...

what good will that do? get aromasin.. thats how you will handle this... just go ahead and run it but run it very moderately because there is no estrogen conversion with sarms.. 7.5 mg every other day... its half a dropper of liquid aromasin from sarmsx...

Thank u very much Dylan,
i m going to do some overnight research and i ll try this.

You definitely don't have to worry about being shutdown on sarms, like steroids do. They cause some suppression but do not shut you down. Sarms are very safe and effective, and they also have very little side effects. There is also no stronger conversion so even if you are gyno prone you shouldn't have issues. You can run a low dose of Aromasin for precaution if you'd like.

The enhanced super stack would be awesome for you just as Dylan said

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

You'll love the preferred stacks above.. GW especially. I'm starting GW, SR, Ostarine and S4 coming up on the first and I can't wait. Already running mk677 and loving it

Top Bottom