domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cardarine and other fat loss supplements

Cool cardarine and other fat loss supplements

hey guys i m 1.72 height and i weight 80 kilos i was weighting 92 before 2 months and i m 22 years old..i ve ordered cardarine i have a proper diet and use fish oil leucine and taurine as supplements..i want to know how to use cardarine best and what else could i use to help me lose my belly fat fast without reducing my testosterone production(i ve used clen but it was really bad..it made me feel like shit and angry all day)

Welcome

For fat loss the combo of GW/SR/S4 AND MK2866 is excellent for fat loss.

SR 9009 1-12 30MG DOSED 5MG 6X A DAY
    S4 1-12 50MG 25MG AM AND 25MG 4-6 HRS LATER
    GW 1-12 20MG 30MIN BEFORE WORKOUT (ON OFF DAYS IN THE AM)
    MK2866 1-12 25 MG IN THE AM

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    hey guys i m 1.72 height and i weight 80 kilos i was weighting 92 before 2 months and i m 22 years old..i ve ordered cardarine i have a proper diet and use fish oil leucine and taurine as supplements..i want to know how to use cardarine best and what else could i use to help me lose my belly fat fast without reducing my testosterone production(i ve used clen but it was really bad..it made me feel like shit and angry all day)
    Are you wanting strictly sarms that do not require a pct and are non suppressive that promote fat loss? If so go with this stack from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout
    1-12 SR9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times per day every 2-3 hours)

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

i ve about s4 and i m afraid that it will shut me down

Thank u rick i have to do some researcg about sr

i ve about s4 and i m afraid that it will shut me down
    shut you down? bro NO SARM is going to shut you down... not a chance.... now they can be slightly suppressive, but shut you down? you clearly do not know what your talking about... NONE of them are going to shut you down... steroids can shut you down... sarms will not... the suppression is SLIGHT... this is what i recommend for you... the enhanced super stack... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanc...ice&order=DESC

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
    1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
    1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
    9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
    gw-501516 20 mg day

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    shut you down? bro NO SARM is going to shut you down... not a chance.... now they can be slightly suppressive, but shut you down? you clearly do not know what your talking about... NONE of them are going to shut you down... steroids can shut you down... sarms will not... the suppression is SLIGHT... this is what i recommend for you... the enhanced super stack... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanc...ice&order=DESC

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
    1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
    1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
    9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
    gw-501516 20 mg day
    i m very prone to gyno and i m afraid if any hormonal imbalance occurs..should i keep nolva on hand while on cycle??

i m very prone to gyno and i m afraid if any hormonal imbalance occurs..should i keep nolva on hand while on cycle??

what good will that do? get aromasin.. thats how you will handle this... just go ahead and run it but run it very moderately because there is no estrogen conversion with sarms.. 7.5 mg every other day... its half a dropper of liquid aromasin from sarmsx...

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    what good will that do? get aromasin.. thats how you will handle this... just go ahead and run it but run it very moderately because there is no estrogen conversion with sarms.. 7.5 mg every other day... its half a dropper of liquid aromasin from sarmsx...
    Thank u very much Dylan,
    i m going to do some overnight research and i ll try this.

Thank u very much Dylan,
    i m going to do some overnight research and i ll try this.

sounds good brother... let me know if you have any other questions brother...