napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cardarine and mk2866 in MMA

Exectomorph

Hi guys been a lurker of this forum for a while.
I used to be a muay thai fighter in my younger years but due to knee surgery complications stopped all physical exercise for a while.

However i have now decided to get off my ass and get into an mma gym and also want to incorporate strength training into my regime.

My questions are in regards to the 2 above compounds, has anyone had experience with the above to and training in MMA? I hear cardarine gives crazy endurance boosts I am wondering if you retain the boost in endurance and cardio once off cyce or if you revert back to normal. Strength i can imagine retaining but a boost in cardio i just dont understand how it could be possible. If anyone could shed light into this id be very greatful.

Thanks

I am wondering if you retain the boost in endurance and cardio once off cyce or if you revert back to normal. Strength i can imagine retaining but a boost in cardio i just dont understand how it could be possible. If anyone could shed light into this id be very greatful.

Thanks

I like to use this analogy when people ask this question. If you smoke some weed do stay high forever? As with any drug the effects will wear off eventually depending on the drug and the time it takes to leave the body. Some strength can be retained with muscle growth and continued training but some will be lost. Every individual is different there are so many factors the biggest being genetics.

Hmm i get wat youre saying but a lot of cases you hear of people retaining a decent amount of strength they gained with proper diet and training even after cycle. I was just wondering how it would translate with cardio gained from cardarine. I dont think the weed analogy is very accurate because steroids can/does physiologically change you to have a different build :/

Sure you can keep some gains but it's not going to be the same. I've done over a dozen cycles in my time trust me there's a big difference between being on cycle and off cycle. You can work hard to maintain your gains and you should but there will be a difference.

with gw, you build up your vo2max... you have the ability to do this at a rate you could never come close to doing without it.. obviously when you stop, that increase will stop eventually however if you train as hard as when you are on, you are going to keep your vo2max high thus resulting in your endurance increase staying high...

Thanks guys, makes more sense now, any advice in regards to how i should cycle these chemicals being a first time user?

you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

thanks dylan so knowledgable :). Quick question, i run the Gw 1-12 weeks and then continue for another 13-16 weeks during pct? Also wat do you think of raloxifene as pct i heard it was the standard somewhere.

thanks dylan so knowledgable :). Quick question, i run the Gw 1-12 weeks and then continue for another 13-16 weeks during pct? Also wat do you think of raloxifene as pct i heard it was the standard somewhere.
whoever told you raloxifene was a standard for anything is not someone i would be listening to whatsoever and yes, thats correct on the gw... no, you should not be using raloxifene here whatsoever...

Since Cardarine is not suppressive, you could technically just stay on it and continue to experience the endurance benefits. For me though, I like to give my body a break from taking anything. I run Cardarine a ton and typically do 12 weeks on, 4 weeks off.

sarms.forsale has the best sarms and peptides you will find. make sure you are buying from them

Guys been doin a bit more reading in regards to cardarine dosage and i have seen that it has been suggested to take just before training.

My workout currently is, 5x5 strength during the day monday weds friday and kickboxing/bjj/wrestling everyday during the evenings. Will the am dose for cardarine be optimal?

Thanks in advance

thinking cardarine needs to be dosed anywhere near your workout is just flat out bro science and wrong... it literally has no bearing whatsoever taking it near your workout... its not a preworkout.... its not some sort of instant energy etc... it works by increasing your vo2 max over time.. there's no "jolt" etc when taking it... thats ridiculous...

thinking cardarine needs to be dosed anywhere near your workout is just flat out bro science and wrong... it literally has no bearing whatsoever taking it near your workout... its not a preworkout.... its not some sort of instant energy etc... it works by increasing your vo2 max over time.. there's no "jolt" etc when taking it... thats ridiculous...
100% agree

Top Bottom