napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cardarine Info and help

100600P

Hi DylaN
I am a former bodybuilder 50 years old and want to try Cardarine
I seen a few of your videos on youtube

I was going to try cool sculpting or liposuction....but when i heard about Cardarine i wanted to try, I have the one from Primeval labs

I start my workouts from 4:30 or up 7 at night

.....Is it ok to take it later in the day 4;30 or at night 7pm?

.....Also i do cardio on the off days, approx 2pm and 3 days a week should i take it before the cardio?

.....Should i take it with or without food?

I am 5'6 190 with 20% body fat mostly the low belly and low back, my waist when lean is 34 , its 38 right now

After i am done the 8 weeks if i decide not to use Cardarine anymore will i maintain the look, if i keep a clean diet?

thanks so much sorry about all the question

primeval labs sells prohormones that are labeled as sarms... DO NOT and i repeat DO NOT take that shit man! you can dose it whenever you want, just keep the dosing 24 hours apart...

here is a link to the sarmsx discount page... https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

they have the best quality you can find and i stand by that a million percent

The biggest issue I see here is the source you used for Cardarine. I am pretty sure you do not have legit stuff, which is nothing I would recommend taking because it's hard telling what it really is.

If you want legit high quality sarms, there is no better source than www.sarmsx.com

Thanks for the info, what about this gw is it legit anyone know

The biggest issue I see here is the source you used for Cardarine. I am pretty sure you do not have legit stuff, which is nothing I would recommend taking because it's hard telling what it really is.

If you want legit high quality sarms, there is no better source than www.sarmsx.com

s-l1600 (6).jpg .....thanks guys anyone know if this legit , thank you

what about this gw , the one i seen on the link was $179

Thanks for the reply, do you know if this is legit, the other on was $179 alittle out of my budgets-l1600 (6).jpg

the link you sent for GW

I wouldn't use it bro. If it was cheap I guarantee isn't legit.

That link you sent for GW are they inside the usa and how do they ship 2 day ? ups ? fedX how long would it take to get it and would they take paypal and do they have a c/s phone number

thankS!!!!!

That link with the GW for 179 ........are they located inside the usa and how do they ship 2 day ? ups ? fedX how long would it take to get it and would they take paypal and do they have a c/s phone number

thankS!!!!!

of course they do not have a phone number LOL, come on man... they ship usps priority... 2-3 day shipping but orders take 1-2 days to process... you can email them at [email protected]

Hey I am an old timer remember 50..... I thought everone had a c/s number these days
I just about use my smart phone. So i guess they only take visa cards and then just email you order number and then ship?? They are a quality company? You never had an issue?
Will this stuff get bad if it travels in the heat i know most chemicals can break down

thanks agian
John

Hey i am an old timer

of course they do not have a phone number LOL, come on man... they ship usps priority... 2-3 day shipping but orders take 1-2 days to process... you can email them at [email protected]

Hey I am an old timer remember 50..... I thought everone had a c/s number these days
I just about use my smart phone. So i guess they only take visa cards and then just email you order number and then ship?? They are a quality company? You never had an issue?
Will this stuff get bad if it travels in the heat i know most chemicals can break down

thanks agian
John

thanks agian
John

oh boy... bro, do you honestly believe i would recommend them if they were not elite? i reach hundreds of thousands of people per day... now, if i were to be recommending anything less than the best, then i would be a completely fucking moron... of course i have not had an issue... they are the very best you can find and once again, how on earth would ANY company be in business if the chemicals broke down? they are the very best you can find, and i stand by that a million percent

Hey OP, i am as skeptical as they come and i will vouch for sarmsx. A little pricey, but i have had good experiences with a variety of their products. Once the order processes, you will be sent an email with tracking info. Service is excellent and i usually receive my stuff within 7 days of placing my order.

You can save some money by buying a bundle of 3 in the 30% of section. Basically it is buy 2 get 1 free. Also, you get 20% by paying via a wire transfer. Recently did this option and it was easy, however my damn bank charged me $40 for the wire fee which canceled out the money i saved...bastards.

1 bottle of GW will get you some results, however it is generally recommended to run it at least 8 weeks, 12 weeks being best for optimal results.

I've used many sarms companies over the years....many that have fallen to poor quality, etc...and I can tell you with absolute certainty that Sarmsx is the absolute best I have ever used hands down. Their purity and quality is second to none

Just want to make sure i have been burned in the past , not doubted you just need to be sure. thanks

Thanks for the input i guess i will give them a try. only could afford to get one however at this time...thanks

oh boy... bro, do you honestly believe i would recommend them if they were not elite? i reach hundreds of thousands of people per day... now, if i were to be recommending anything less than the best, then i would be a completely fucking moron... of course i have not had an issue... they are the very best you can find and once again, how on earth would ANY company be in business if the chemicals broke down? they are the very best you can find, and i stand by that a million percent

Just want to make sure i have been burned in the past , not doubted you just need to be sure. thanks

Hey OP, i am as skeptical as they come and i will vouch for sarmsx. A little pricey, but i have had good experiences with a variety of their products. Once the order processes, you will be sent an email with tracking info. Service is excellent and i usually receive my stuff within 7 days of placing my order.

You can save some money by buying a bundle of 3 in the 30% of section. Basically it is buy 2 get 1 free. Also, you get 20% by paying via a wire transfer. Recently did this option and it was easy, however my damn bank charged me $40 for the wire fee which canceled out the money i saved...bastards.

1 bottle of GW will get you some results, however it is generally recommended to run it at least 8 weeks, 12 weeks being best for optimal results.

Thanks for the input i guess i will give them a try. only could afford to get one however at this time...thanks

Top Bottom