napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cardarine GW & SR9009

laurenkblake

Hi there

I'm thinking about starting Cardarine, and after reading many articles I think I should pair it with SR9009. I'm really just trying to lose fat, some extra weight and get lean like I used to be. I'm a girl, 22, not looking for muscle build. Is this a good plan for that? Also, if I just focus on cardio in the gym will that give me the best fat loss results or should I still pair with some weight training? And how long does it normally take to see physical results? Lastly, where is the best place to buy these online!

Thank you!! Any info is appreciated

Yes thats the combo u definitely want... you can weight train yes but just doing cardio as a female with your goals is fine, its really up to you... it takes a few weeks to see results normally... it doesnt happen overnight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi there

I'm thinking about starting Cardarine, and after reading many articles I think I should pair it with SR9009. I'm really just trying to lose fat, some extra weight and get lean like I used to be. I'm a girl, 22, not looking for muscle build. Is this a good plan for that? Also, if I just focus on cardio in the gym will that give me the best fat loss results or should I still pair with some weight training? And how long does it normally take to see physical results? Lastly, where is the best place to buy these online!

Thank you!! Any info is appreciated

Yep, thats the combo you want. I still encourage weight training no matter what. I don't think you have to worry about bulking up. It's not quite that easy lol.

Here is the protocol for,you

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

Top Bottom