domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Cardarine for female fat loss

  1. #1

    Cardarine for female fat loss

    Hello There!

    My girl is tempted on using Cardarine to lose some fat, she is about 19% now, training 5 days a week and in a 500cal deficit diet, you know, the last % are the most frustrating ones, so...

    Would it be ok to run a cycle on just cardarine to get rid of that last %? maybe another stack?

    Thanks!!

  2. #2
    cardarine + sr9009 would boost her metabolism/endurance with no sides whatsoever.
    S-4 and or ostarine could be a great addition help her hold on to the mass/strength while she diets

    Sr 9009 dosing schedule sucks that's why i shied from it (5 mg every 3 hours)

    I would go with GW 20 mg/day and s4 50 mg/day for 12 weeks

  3. #3
    yes it would b fine for her to use it




  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    yes it would b fine for her to use it
    How would you run the cycle Dylan?

    Thanks for your time!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Feron View Post
    How would you run the cycle Dylan?

    Thanks for your time!
    16 weeks 20 mg per day


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro




  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Feron View Post
    Hello There!

    My girl is tempted on using Cardarine to lose some fat, she is about 19% now, training 5 days a week and in a 500cal deficit diet, you know, the last % are the most frustrating ones, so...

    Would it be ok to run a cycle on just cardarine to get rid of that last %? maybe another stack?

    Thanks!!
    Sarms are great for females. Gw would be great to help her with the fat loss. Sr9009 is another one she could use for fat loss as well

  7. #7
    No PCT needed with cardarine right?

  8. #8
    no pct with it, no




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •