napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cardarine female

moowelt

Hi Dylan

Hope your well. Im a new user to steroids . watching all of your videos. Really good information. I would just like to ask something.. About female use i read up a little but on
LP GW-501516 CARDARINE
And my wifes struggling with a little weight could women use this product . see helps alot with engery and buring fat tissues

Thanks alot for your time

she can definitely use it... i have the perfect cycle for her to run...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Hi Dylan

Hope your well. Im a new user to steroids . watching all of your videos. Really good information. I would just like to ask something.. About female use i read up a little but on
LP GW-501516 CARDARINE
And my wifes struggling with a little weight could women use this product . see helps alot with engery and buring fat tissues

Thanks alot for your time

Is her only goal fat loss? Or is she looking for muscle mass and strength too? Does she resistance train?

For fat loss only, she can run GW and stack it with SR9009 for a great fat loss stack

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

For muscle and strength gain with fat loss Dylan gave you a great plan already

My wife is currently 10 days into her cycle of MK2866 and GW-510516. Already showing good results. Great stack for her.

Top Bottom