napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cardarine for fatloss

sj1999

Hey guys. I am about to start cardarine for fatloss is there anything I should know before starting like some people are saying it causes cancer some are saying use s23. Anyone who used cardarine how effective it was for fatloss or should I use s23?

This is my first time using sarm I am 19years old Training for an year now. Training 6days a week. 25% bodyfat (after bulking)

This is my first time using sarm I am 19years old Training for an year now. Training 6days a week. 25% bodyfat (after bulking)
You're a little on the young side even for sarms. Right now you should be concentrating on diet and hard training. It's too early to take anything hormonal

you are saying things that are just off the wall dude.. the shit you are saying sounds ridiculous and makes you sound crazy...

The little I’ve read on s23 is it’s a hardening agent similar to Masteron or high doses of winstrol. It’s basically useless if your body fat is above 10%.

s23 is a male contraceptive and has no real studies done on in whatsoever... its nothing like what you think...

Top Bottom