napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cardarine and chest pain?

potatogainz

recently i got some cardarine yesterday i ran with 10mg i had a really great workout and i felt the endurance after 30min approx, so the next day(today) i started having some pain in the left chest area when breathing, does it have any connection with the cardarine?

recently i got some cardarine yesterday i ran with 10mg i had a really great workout and i felt the endurance after 30min approx, so the next day(today) i started having some pain in the left chest area when breathing, does it have any connection with the cardarine?

That kinda happened to me after i did chest after taking it bro but i had a cold and it would happen when i would cough. But it was cause my workout was so ridiculously good that i was sore lol. GW is the ishhhh man! I love it! Only been on for 4 days and people are already asking me if I’ve lost some Weight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea man my workout was crazy as fk tbh, i werent out of breath at anytime and felt like i didnt needed any rest, i went to the doctor and was told that theres a high chance it is a muscle rupture/pulled muscle goddamn injuries /::

Yea man my workout was crazy as fk tbh, i werent out of breath at anytime and felt like i didnt needed any rest, i went to the doctor and was told that theres a high chance it is a muscle rupture/pulled muscle goddamn injuries /::

That defnitely explains it. gw allows you to push harder through workouts, so you have to be a bit more careful not to go too far

yes, there's a reason i call it the ultimate performance enhancer... it gives you capabilities that you could never come close to in terms of output so you have to be aware

yes, there's a reason i call it the ultimate performance enhancer... it gives you capabilities that you could never come close to in terms of output so you have to be aware

All the energy expenditure and the ability to perform at such a high level of intensity makes GW unmatched

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i read somewhere that ostarine has benefits of healing joints, would it be beneficial to run that now while not working out, but just to heal the shoulder quicker?

i read somewhere that ostarine has benefits of healing joints, would it be beneficial to run that now while not working out, but just to heal the shoulder quicker?
It could definitely help and be beneficial to you right now

ahh thanks, i think im gonna run with 10mg cardarine because i can easily feel the effect at even 10mg, i got 2g osta(2000mg) that would probably lasts me around 2 months right?

ahh thanks, i think im gonna run with 10mg cardarine because i can easily feel the effect at even 10mg, i got 2g osta(2000mg) that would probably lasts me around 2 months right?

You should run it however you want... its not optimal but thats your call... im sure u can do the math on 25 mg per day x 60 man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom