napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cardarine, and Cardio = Amonia Sweat?

BigBadSilverWolf

Hey Guys,

CARDARINE 25mg / Day
1 week into cycle

I have noticed after my workouts when crushing cardio my sweat reiks of Amonia? At about the 25min mark
(only doing 30mins total)

I know I shouldn't be in ketosis because of all the carbs throughout the day

but I'm worried I'm burning muscle...

Anyone seen this with cardarine?
Solutions?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Hey Guys,

CARDARINE 25mg / Day
1 week into cycle

I have noticed after my workouts when crushing cardio my sweat reiks of Amonia? At about the 25min mark

Solutions?

Doing a month of cardarine for
bf teardown before a 12 week Test e/s4/tbol/anavar cycle (lean bulk)

Hey Guys,

CARDARINE 25mg / Day
1 week into cycle

Solutions?

No idea what you're talking about bro. Legit GW doesn't do that. Where is it from?

gw does not waste muscle at all man... it allows you to burn fat while still preserving muscle unless you are eating in a huge deficit...

Have u been sick recently your sweat smell could b the sign of your body getting rid of germs my sweat can smell weird when I'm sick or getting over being sick and I sweat a lot

Have u been sick recently your sweat smell could b the sign of your body getting rid of germs my sweat can smell weird when I'm sick or getting over being sick and I sweat a lot
Yes, I'm was definitely fighting something, makes sense... Feeling way better now

gw does not waste muscle at all man... it allows you to burn fat while still preserving muscle unless you are eating in a huge deficit...
Hey Dylan

I added a scoop of 5% nutrition' real food sweet potato pie before the gym ,tonight the smell went away. I'm not sure it was a deficit problem, but the little extra glycegin was worth the peace of mind knowing I'm not burning aminos, and also to hear gw has anti catabolic effects is extra great news.

I was more curious if this was a common side effect... But I guess not.

Thanks mang

Hey Dylan

I added a scoop of 5% nutrition' real food sweet potato pie before the gym ,tonight the smell went away. I'm not sure it was a deficit problem, but the little extra glycegin was worth the peace of mind knowing I'm not burning aminos, and also to hear gw has anti catabolic effects is extra great news.

I was more curious if this was a common side effect... But I guess not.

Thanks mang

for sure bro... im glad you got it figured out!

Top Bottom