napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cardarine and cardio

bencarlisle

Dylan-

I know that you are a big fan of cardarine and know an extensive amount of information on the stuff. So,what type of cardio should I be doing in order to optimize the fat loss effects of cardarine? HIIT or low-to-moderate intensity steady state? I have experience in both forms and both forms work well with my exercise schedule.

Thanks!

you do both forms bro... you need both to get optimal results... you dont just do one or the other

Both in the same workout or alternate days? I’m running cardarine 20mg/day and ostarine at 25mg/day if that changes anything about how I should do my cardio.

Both in the same workout or alternate days? I’m running cardarine 20mg/day and ostarine at 25mg/day if that changes anything about how I should do my cardio.
What he means is to implement the benefits of both, but obviously not in the same day or session. For example maybe do steady state 3 days per week at 30 minutes and 2 HIIT sessions per week at 15 minutes or so.

you can mix and match for sure... i would do at least 2 days a week with longer duration cardio and two days a week with HIIT and you can mix and match or do them on their own, it doesnt matter

Top Bottom