napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cardarine alone - is this enough?

hey guys,

So because of numerous reasons I did not manage to complete my GW and S4 Cycle for cutting and recomp. I only have the Cardarine (3 months worth). Because of this, I will probably switch to a full cutting cycle.

My questions are:

1. With diet and training in order, and with 20mg Cardarine a day, can i expect decent cutting results from the Cardarine alone? In particular I am looking at:
- muscle preservation during cut
- strength preservation during fat
- improved fat loss during cut

2. For a cutting cycle, how much am I losing out on by not stacking SARMS together?

hey guys,

So because of numerous reasons I did not manage to complete my GW and S4 Cycle for cutting and recomp. I only have the Cardarine (3 months worth). Because of this, I will probably switch to a full cutting cycle.

My questions are:

1. With diet and training in order, and with 20mg Cardarine a day, can i expect decent cutting results from the Cardarine alone? In particular I am looking at:
- muscle preservation during cut
- strength preservation during fat
- improved fat loss during cut

2. For a cutting cycle, how much am I losing out on by not stacking SARMS together?

You can great results on Cardarine alone bud. Obviously your results would be enhanced greatly by stacking it with other sarms, but it does amazing things on its own for fat loss

You can great results on Cardarine alone bud. Obviously your results would be enhanced greatly by stacking it with other sarms, but it does amazing things on its own for fat loss

Cheers, I expected this to be said about fat loss, but Cardarine is not limited to fat loss right?

Obviously this is a very individual question, but assuming diet and exercise are on point, is it POSSIBLE for Cardarine alone to preserve ALL muscle and strength at a deficit of 300-500 calories, or should one still expect some muscle/strength loss?

Cheers, I expected this to be said about fat loss, but Cardarine is not limited to fat loss right?

Obviously this is a very individual question, but assuming diet and exercise are on point, is it POSSIBLE for Cardarine alone to preserve ALL muscle and strength at a deficit of 300-500 calories, or should one still expect some muscle/strength loss?

Cardarine will help,preserve it, and also lower cortisol but it's not near as powerful for retaining lean mass as if you ran an anabolic sarm for that purpose like MK-2866 or RAD140.

I can't tell you what you will or will not retain, because everyone is different, but the best thing is to run a sarm with it designed for muscle and strength gains. Those are the best for keePing gains as well.

Cardarine will help,preserve it, and also lower cortisol but it's not near as powerful for retaining lean mass as if you ran an anabolic sarm for that purpose like MK-2866 or RAD140.

I can't tell you what you will or will not retain, because everyone is different, but the best thing is to run a sarm with it designed for muscle and strength gains. Those are the best for keePing gains as well.

1. How about S4? would this be a good alternative RAD or Mk-2866 for muscle preservation?
2. If I am to switch from a cut to a recomp mid cycle, what would be a better addition to the Cardarine - Osta, S4 or RAD?

I used Just Cardarine for a few months. I was coming off the Healing Stack, was heading to Mexico for training. I decided to extend My GW501516 to 2 months total including PCT. I was very happy with the increased rate of Sport Specific Adaptation, and was able to shed all of the extra Weight I picked up from the Healing Stack except for a few pounds of a muscle that I gained over the 12 weeks.

In short, I liked being on just Cardarine. If you are just looking to lean out a bit: Gw501516 and some Barbell Complexes post strength work will definitely not have you looking like a half dressed drag queen with a heroin habit.

https://www.t-nation.com/training/rebuild-yourself-with-complexes

1. How about S4? would this be a good alternative RAD or Mk-2866 for muscle preservation?
2. If I am to switch from a cut to a recomp mid cycle, what would be a better addition to the Cardarine - Osta, S4 or RAD?

1. yes, absolutely s4 is a great alternative...

2. honestly, any of the three... mk2866 is probably the best of the three for versatility but rad for just pure recomp...

Top Bottom