napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cardarine advice.

Cauldron

Hi all.

Need advice on Cardarine.
I do a mixture of weights and run 10k once per week (6.2miles).

I want to know, will cardarine work or have a positive effect if I take on days I run only?

I don't want the dose to be too high that I burn fat faster than I build muscle.

I'm just about to start Ostarine and Rad cycle 12.5m and 10mg respectively. Cardarine might be a good addition.

I have a running competition soon and wanted to improve time, thinking cardarine might help.

Why not just run the cardarine daily? Taking it once a week will do minimal to nothing compared to a daily dose even if that once a week is on your run day.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Mainly because I don't know its efficiency. I read one article that cardarine gets to work instantly, but didn't know if that was the stamina part of things.

Again, my reasoning presently is that I don't want to burn fat quicker than I build muscle. (one of them skinny fat guys) and I know cardarine is effective in fat burning.

The dosing is the part I am unsure on.

If to take daily, would you recommend 5mg daily then 10mg day of running?

10-20mg daily.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

you need to run it daily...it gets to work quickly but it only has a 24 hour half life as well... im not sure you really understand it and you are just going to waste time and money by only using it on certain days, i assure you... its 20 mg per day... you dont dose more or less just because you are running or not man...

Top Bottom