napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cardarine

MtechBear

Hi folks,greetings from Norway.
Im planning on drop some bodyfat,im going on high protein and low carb diet very soon. Doing som jogging and hill climbing for cardio and lifting some weights. Have been looking at some good vids on YT where gemelli is explaining cardarine,its an enhancer and it will keep me going on and on and on,at the same time burn fat more efficient. Is two bottles needed for one cycle of this? will i gain some fat when finishing cardarine but keeps the diet on?

Im planning on drop some bodyfat,im going on high protein and low carb diet very soon. Doing som jogging and hill climbing for cardio and lifting some weights. Have been looking at some good vids on YT where gemelli is explaining cardarine,its an enhancer and it will keep me going on and on and on,at the same time burn fat more efficient. Is two bottles needed for one cycle of this? will i gain some fat when finishing cardarine but keeps the diet on?

One bottle of GW (cardarine) lasts a month at the 20mg dose per day. It's recommended to run it for 12 weeks, so you'll need 3 bottles of it from www.sarmsx.com

You can get buy two get one free on GW right here https://www.sarmsx.com/discounts

SR9009 is also something that would stack quite well with it, because it greatly enhances endurance, the combo of the two would be insane for endurance as well as fat loss. If you keep your diet structured the same after your cycle, you won't have to worry about gaining fat back. Here would be an excellent protocol with the two of them

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

Are you trying to gain any muscle or strength? If so, GW cardarine can stack well with other sarms and I'd be happy to help,you set up a stack to help you with all of that

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hey hey hvordan gor det[emoji13]

One bottle of GW (cardarine) lasts a month at the 20mg dose per day. It's recommended to run it for 12 weeks, so you'll need 3 bottles of it from www.sarmsx.com

You can get buy two get one free on GW right here https://www.sarmsx.com/discounts

SR9009 is also something that would stack quite well with it, because it greatly enhances endurance, the combo of the two would be insane for endurance as well as fat loss. If you keep your diet structured the same after your cycle, you won't have to worry about gaining fat back. Here would be an excellent protocol with the two of them

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

Are you trying to gain any muscle or strength? If so, GW cardarine can stack well with other sarms and I'd be happy to help,you set up a stack to help you with all of that

sounds great,yes are trying to put on muscle also,but will have to check what i can afford atm,maybe just two-three bottles of cardarine. cool,buy two bottles thru that link and get one free? awsome thank you:) I have realised i have to drop some bodyfat before using testosterone enanthate,i do have some muscles but atm i have 19-23% bodyfat,its really hard to drop waistsize. I guess the diet alone will do alot for my waistline,and with cardarine i hope for some awsomeness:)

sounds great,yes are trying to put on muscle also,but will have to check what i can afford atm,maybe just two-three bottles of cardarine. cool,buy two bottles thru that link and get one free? awsome thank you:) I have realised i have to drop some bodyfat before using testosterone enanthate,i do have some muscles but atm i have 19-23% bodyfat,its really hard to drop waistsize. I guess the diet alone will do alot for my waistline,and with cardarine i hope for some awsomeness:)

you can absolutely drop the weight your wanting with gw... dial in your diet brother... perhaps post it and we can help tweak it for you.. start a new diet thread... gw will be perfect for you... you can definitely achieve your goals with it... if you need anything else, just let me know and im happy to help

Hey,det går bra:) Tar sikte på at det skal gå bedre med tilskudd:)

Heisan, Jeg heter sara og Jeg er jente. My norwegian is pretty shitty. Sarms is better than supplement as you mentioned earlier. Lots of supplement will not work. SARMS works for sure. Ask Dylan for details. Dette er et bra forum for deg.

you can absolutely drop the weight your wanting with gw... dial in your diet brother... perhaps post it and we can help tweak it for you.. start a new diet thread... gw will be perfect for you... you can definitely achieve your goals with it... if you need anything else, just let me know and im happy to help
Thanks gemelli. Im 192cm tall and weights is 107kg with about 20-22% bodyfat i think. I do have muscles and are not fat but some bellyfat there is:) for you guys im fat lol!
Scroll down to the 'nybegynnerdiett 80-90kg'.
http://www.treningsforum.no/php/art.php?id=1143

Heisan, Jeg heter sara og Jeg er jente. My norwegian is pretty shitty. Sarms is better than supplement as you mentioned earlier. Lots of supplement will not work. SARMS works for sure. Ask Dylan for details. Dette er et bra forum for deg.
Hi Sara:) i ment sarms is my new supplement:) but you are right,there are alot of supplements that does not work,but some do. I only use fish oil,multivitamins,proteinpowder and bcaa's 4:1:1. Will buy some glutamin,trypthopan and arginine and see how that hits my body.

Thanks gemelli. Im 192cm tall and weights is 107kg with about 20-22% bodyfat i think. I do have muscles and are not fat but some bellyfat there is:) for you guys im fat lol!
Scroll down to the 'nybegynnerdiett 80-90kg'.
http://www.treningsforum.no/php/art.php?id=1143

in the future, can you please post in pounds and feet... i realize that there is no metic system elsewhere but we dont go by those numbers here... i just hate converting so often... i appreciate it...

yes, we definitely need to get your body fat down but its most certainly doable... your not "fat" but your not in the proper condition either but we will get you there... i have a perfect layout for you... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com and it call all be shipped to you with no problem at all...

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

in the future, can you please post in pounds and feet... i realize that there is no metic system elsewhere but we dont go by those numbers here... i just hate converting so often... i appreciate it...

yes, we definitely need to get your body fat down but its most certainly doable... your not "fat" but your not in the proper condition either but we will get you there... i have a perfect layout for you... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com and it call all be shipped to you with no problem at all...

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
yes will remember that.
cool,need to save some money for all those sarms,atm i can only afford two bottles of cardarine...what is the aspartic acid for?

yes will remember that.
cool,need to save some money for all those sarms,atm i can only afford two bottles of cardarine...what is the aspartic acid for?

D aspartic acid is used for test boosting to help,transition into your pct a little more smoothly. It can be used the last few weeks of a sarms cycle for that purpose.

D aspartic acid is used for test boosting to help,transition into your pct a little more smoothly. It can be used the last few weeks of a sarms cycle for that purpose.

Ah ok. thanks.

Top Bottom