napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cardarine

keana999

Dylan,

I’ve been watching your videos and must say how impressed I am with how much you know your shit lol. I’ve been torn on starting cardarine or osterine. I’ve taken PHs in the past but will not do that ever again lol. I actually took a tren clone called trenadrol, so I have plenty of experience with some of this stuff. Anyway, my question is, of the two, which one would be better for a 10-15 cut but still maintain muscle mass? These both seem to be a good solution but I’m curious on your take. I know you touched on one video saying cardarine is your #1 for cutting but I still want to maintain my size but lose some bf %. Also, is there any need to run any sort of PCT or on-cycle maintenance? I appreciate your input and all of the videos you put out! Also was wondering if you knew any reputable sites as the one I heard was good shut down.

I have used cardarine with intermittent fasting and had some good results. Yes, I lost some muscle mass, but it was minimal compared to caloric restrictions.

You can combine cardarine with mk2866 or rad140 to further minimize muscle loss.

Esarms just launched. Their products have been tested by reputable people on this forum, so you will be getting quality product

Top Bottom