napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cardarine

mborhanpour

Hi Dylan,

I hope you’re doing well. I wanted to say thank you for all the content that you put out. I value your research and broadcasting that info to the public.

With that being said, I was wondering if you ever heard of anybody developing cancer from cardarine? I know there was a rat study that conducted cancer with a high dosage of cardarine. I have done a lot of research on the chemical but I can’t seem to find any cases of actual cancer development in human usage. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

There hasnt been a single case of it developing in humans but there hasnt been any super long trials of it being used in people long enough to really document long term affects but it cant be worse then the crap we put in our bodies everyday. Everything really causes cancer these days though. They were giving rats and stupid dose and yes they eventually debveloped cancer at being administered an Ungodly amount for there life span. An average Rats lifespan is only 2-3 years and they were dying around 2-3 years from cancer so if that tells you anything.

ive never seen it once anywhere... there's a reason you cant find anything on that... there's nothing there

Top Bottom