napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cardarine

wayneerst

Hello dylan

When athletes use generally cardarine do they usual use it every workout or just competition day.

Second question if they use cardarine just one competition day will they see the benefits or does cardarine require a few weeks of use to really be affective.

Many thanks

It defiantly seems you need to do more research on this . It aint like speed or something simular that is going to "hit" you it a very short period. GW requires cycling to build its effects on the body up it has a 24 hr half life so it dosed just once a day. . Usually we recommend 12 -16 week cycles with it , no longer then 16 with time off so your body dosent adjust to it. I've ran it twice before and its miracle stuff for endurance , vo2 uptake , recovery times and fat loss but it does take time to see its benefits.

You use it daily and usually you will feel an increase in your endurance 3-5 days in. It works fast in terms of performance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it would make no point whatsoever to use it for one day or just training days etc.. thats not how it works.. i think you need to do a lot more research bro because this literally makes no sense

Top Bottom