napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Capsule form sr9009

milo_uk

Hi Dylan,

First off, thank you very much for providing such a wealth of knowledge and expertise for so little.

My question is this: I live in the UK and getting hold of sr was quite tricky, however I have managed to acquire some in capsule form. Having done a decent amount of reading, I understand that the best dosing would be 5-10mg every 2-3 hours but this is difficult with capsule form as it is 20mg per cap. I also understand that capsule form is not ideal, pure or recommended but after reviewing the brand and other users thiyhhts, i decided to try. I am wondering what your advice would be. Also, I have managed to find a source for liquid sr now. Would it be fine to start that immediately following the capsule form?

Best,

Milo

Last edited:
Capsule form is pretty much useless, full of prohormones... sorry to say but you have waisted your money... you can buy Sr from www.isarms.com, they do ship to UK so you should be g2g

Sent from my SCL23 using Tapatalk

Hi Dylan,

First off, thank you very much for providing such a wealth of knowledge and expertise for so little.

My question is this: I live in the UK and getting hold of sr was quite tricky, however I have managed to acquire some in capsule form. Having done a decent amount of reading, I understand that the best dosing would be 5-10mg every 2-3 hours but this is difficult with capsule form as it is 20mg per cap. I also understand that capsule form is not ideal, pure or recommended but after reviewing the brand and other users thiyhhts, i decided to try. I am wondering what your advice would be. Also, I have managed to find a source for liquid sr now. Would it be fine to start that immediately following the capsule form?

Best,

Milo

It's hard to advise you on a product that we have no idea what is in it, and we know will not give you the results brother.

You need to always go with liquid, and you should always go with the high quality of www.sarmsx.com

They ship to the UK all the time no problem so There is absolutely no issue getting it to you

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hi Dylan,

Best,

Milo

apparently you really didnt do any research on this bro... i have been writing about this for so long... THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SARMS IN A CAPSULE... PERIOD... YOU CANNOT INGEST THIS WAY... they are not bioavailable whatsoever in this form so you are just wasting time and money buy using them...

you can EASILY get real sr9009 shipped to you from www.sarmsx.com but what you are taking now is WHO KNOWS WHAT but more than likely a pro hormone... you need to get rid of it asap...

Dear all,

Thank you for your replies and comments. I realise now I have wasted my money, however in my defense, I genuinely did research sr. Clearly, I just did not come across the right information with regards to pill/liquid etc. which I accept is my own fault!

I hope I can make some positive out of this for others, and as such, I contacted the supplier directly to ask them about the product. They are Brawn Nutrition. I questioned the bio availability of the real product and also asked them directly if I had bought a prohoromone. There response is as follows:

=========

Hi Miles,

Our website, design and product line up are currently having a overhaul.

I am unsure why you think you have purchased a pro-hormone; SARMs are
bio-available orally, albeit at a lower rate than other forms, but you
have no cause for concern.

Thanks,

Team Brawn

========

Now I have been taking the product for a few days now and I can safely say I have noticed nothing in terms of side effects or in fact any immediate feeling after ingestion. I will say that when doing my cardio, it has been noticeable that I do not get as fatigued and I am tracking this, along with pictures and weight to see if I can offer any interesting information for others.

If you believe I am making a serious mistake, please do tell me and I will stop this immediatly. I just thought it might be interesting to see if there is actually anything beneficial in this at all.

Dear all,

Thank you for your replies and comments. I realise now I have wasted my money, however in my defense, I genuinely did research sr. Clearly, I just did not come across the right information with regards to pill/liquid etc. which I accept is my own fault!

I hope I can make some positive out of this for others, and as such, I contacted the supplier directly to ask them about the product. They are Brawn Nutrition. I questioned the bio availability of the real product and also asked them directly if I had bought a prohoromone. There response is as follows:

=========

Hi Miles,

Our website, design and product line up are currently having a overhaul.

I am unsure why you think you have purchased a pro-hormone; SARMs are
bio-available orally, albeit at a lower rate than other forms, but you
have no cause for concern.

Thanks,

Team Brawn

========

Now I have been taking the product for a few days now and I can safely say I have noticed nothing in terms of side effects or in fact any immediate feeling after ingestion. I will say that when doing my cardio, it has been noticeable that I do not get as fatigued and I am tracking this, along with pictures and weight to see if I can offer any interesting information for others.

If you believe I am making a serious mistake, please do tell me and I will stop this immediatly. I just thought it might be interesting to see if there is actually anything beneficial in this at all.

brother, its in black and white... they even admit "at a lower rate" which said have said " a non existant rate"

you can do whatever you like but you were already told now by several that they were not real whatsoever and you could very well be harming yourself... what you decide from there is up to you as noone can force you but your making a mistake and hopefully you dont learn the hard way...

if you actually want real SR9009, the very best you can find, then go to www.sarmsx.com

Top Bottom