napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cant do needles

What's wrong with needles

4cb8104e58e3d6aea16e59570adcda1b.jpg

Believe in the unbelievable.
Redneck piercing?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

If needles are not for you, steroids are not for you. You will always need a test base for every steroid cycle.

Sarms are the route you want to take

What is your stats, goals, and experience?

Yeah if you can't pin you can't be on the sauce. That simple. Like suggested above, try a sarms stack of all oral liquids.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Pinning is fun, especially if you can get your wife/GF to do it for you. Same routine every time... her = "I don't like to do this" followed by "that was easy".

Pinning isn't that big of a deal tbh. People make it seem more difficult than it is... if you're just trying to run some shitty oral only cycle you're wasting your time. I hate to be that "man up" guy but... man up lol

Pinning becomes second nature in no time. Now injecting into a vein, that would be a different story. I'm sure I could get used to it if I had to but it would take a lot longer

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I am running my first cycle and today was pin day. Its really nothing compared to what you think it will be like. Especially when its something easy like .7cc of test twice a week. I would hate pinning ED.

I still don't understand how you pin your quad without it locking up on you the next day. I did it once just for the ease of it and was so thrilled until the following day. Probably not what the OP wants to hear but everyone is different. We all have areas that work well and others that suck.

Top Bottom