napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Can you switch from prop to a longer ester test mid cycle?

Vinnyscaduto

What's going on everyone? I'm new to this forum and looking for some advice. So I'm currently about a little more than 2 weeks into my first cycle. I'm using test prop 375mg a week. Eod except for the 3rd pin I space it out an extra day to make it 3 times a week. My question is can I switch to a longer ester test after I use my 2 months supply? The pain of pinnin this much is getting in the way of work and also doing legs! Someone got me this one instead by accident and I didn't feel like waiting a few weeks for more. So once I get to my 3rd month can I switch or do I have to get another bottle of prop? Thanks in advance and if this is a stupid question sorry I'm preety new to all of this lol!

Yea no problem. Just start the long ester and overlap them for a short period

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Honestly, if you are planning to make the switch with only 4 weeks left, I wouldn't do it. It takes a couple weeks for a longer ester like cyp to build up so you'd have to continue pinning your prop side by side. That means you'd only have your last 1 to 2 weeks being on the longer ester before your cycle ends. Since we're talking final weeks of a first cycle, I would just stick it out with the prop.

I missed that t would be only four weeks. Stick to short if you can. If not, just start the long ester a little sooner.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Honestly, if you are planning to make the switch with only 4 weeks left, I wouldn't do it. It takes a couple weeks for a longer ester like cyp to build up so you'd have to continue pinning your prop side by side. That means you'd only have your last 1 to 2 weeks being on the longer ester before your cycle ends. Since we're talking final weeks of a first cycle, I would just stick it out with the prop.

I agree 100% with Maxx here on this one. Makes no sense to make the switch at this point,in my opinion

I agree 100% with Maxx here on this one. Makes no sense to make the switch at this point,in my opinion

What if I were to make the switch after this first bottles up? Then exchange the one I have already. Regardless I have to go pick up a 3rd bottle so I could always take this and swap it out. Thanks for the help tho guys!

No problem with that at all. Get the cyp or Enanth now and make the switch. Only 2 weeks in you said. Just don't wait til you out of the rest.

If you can't exchange the one bottle like you said just use it up by mixing in with the cyp or start next cycle with it

you can do it, thats not the issue... i dont like it either but you can do it, yes... for me, just because you have it, doesnt mean you should use it if it doesnt fit... im sorry, i just think differently on things...

Top Bottom