napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Can you run sarms on cycle? New here.

Nidalee1

I can't find a straight forward answer.. some say yes some say you wont even notice sarms on cycle because of fighting for same receptors, i have some s4 and lgd from isarms and want to know if i can run it with my deca/test/dbol cycle im about to start? Will i still get strength from it even though im on test dbol? I wanted to add s4 and lgd. trying to gain A LOT of mass this cycle! Thanks. Or is it better to run them alone? The sarms, with dbol just not sure if I'd notice them or if they'd work.. being honest I never even tried sarms, bought them and decided a cycle instead, guy at the gym i trust promotes sarms a lot so i bought some a bit ago! Just never really asked if you can take while on.. just searching a lot of websites say just let test dbol do its thing and not sarms bc you won't notice them

Last edited:
Oh and I'm 29, 14-15 percent bf, this would be my sixth cycle, never tried sarms yet, and my weight is 243ish

Real sarms will help, problem is there's a lot of fake shit out there and if you bought yours from a guy at the gym there's a good chance it's not the real thing. The only source recommended here is sarmsx and no I am nothing to do with them in way shape or form.

I get so sick and tired of hearing the competing receptors mumbo jumbo broscience. That couldn't be farther off base. Your body is always full of more androgen receptors than you can fill. Yes, there is a point of diminishing returns but that goes with anything. Sarms go perfectly with cycles and countless people incorporate the two all the time for maximum results. The problem is whatever source your SARMS are. I'm sure the quality is not there.

Real sarms will help, problem is there's a lot of fake shit out there and if you bought yours from a guy at the gym there's a good chance it's not the real thing. The only source recommended here is sarmsx and no I am nothing to do with them in way shape or form.

thats the website i got mine from, bought them through this website

good to hear, maybe adding lgd and s4 with my normal cycle will be killer!

I get so sick and tired of hearing the competing receptors mumbo jumbo broscience. That couldn't be farther off base. Your body is always full of more androgen receptors than you can fill. Yes, there is a point of diminishing returns but that goes with anything. Sarms go perfectly with cycles and countless people incorporate the two all the time for maximum results. The problem is whatever source your SARMS are. I'm sure the quality is not there.

good to know, thanks my friend :)

In total agreement. Clowns don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

Top Bottom