napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Can you really keep your gains???

Dirtydaddyfitness

Hello , i just wanna know what you wise guys honestly think. Can you keep your steroid earned gains. There is lot of debate that steroids only expand your muscle cells and dont actually creat new tissue . And others say you creat permanent tissue wich helps you even when you come off.. Sorry if my explenation was bad.

But what do you guys think. Im just a guy who tries to get to his natural limit quicker. lets say my natural limit is 90 kg of 10% bf im 6 ft tall.
Im currently on test and eq cycle wich will be 18 week cycle. Im 95 kg right now i have fat im like 14-15% right now im going to bulk to 100KG and then cut the last 6-8 weeks. to really get my bodyfat down to single digits without losing muscles. Then before coming to pct im gona go into little surplus of calories, because i try to maintain as much as possible. Just dont want to get out of cycle fat. and then add more fat when hormones recover.
Im going to do Full PCT , i have everything on hand. Nolva, Clomid, HCG, Ostarine, Cardarine. Cardarine i have 8 weeks so i extend it . After that cycle i try to do RickRock Recomp. (training days 400kcal surplus, off days 400kcal deficit.) And also intermittend fast 16/8 . My point is not get As huge as possible, cause then i would have to take test just to maintain. I dont want that. I want to Later tryto be as good natural as i can or mabey try sarms also.

What do you think guys is it achievable? Just my first bad pct fucks my head up. thinking im gona lose everything like the first time. Not everything but big majority of it. this time i would love to get ripped.

The question you should be asking is not what is achievable, but rather sustainable in the long term. Don't panic; not sure what your goals are, how old are you?

Hello , i just wanna know what you wise guys honestly think. Can you keep your steroid earned gains. There is lot of debate that steroids only expand your muscle cells and dont actually creat new tissue . And others say you creat permanent tissue wich helps you even when you come off.. Sorry if my explenation was bad.

But what do you guys think. Im just a guy who tries to get to his natural limit quicker. lets say my natural limit is 90 kg of 10% bf im 6 ft tall.
Im currently on test and eq cycle wich will be 18 week cycle. Im 95 kg right now i have fat im like 14-15% right now im going to bulk to 100KG and then cut the last 6-8 weeks. to really get my bodyfat down to single digits without losing muscles. Then before coming to pct im gona go into little surplus of calories, because i try to maintain as much as possible. Just dont want to get out of cycle fat. and then add more fat when hormones recover.
Im going to do Full PCT , i have everything on hand. Nolva, Clomid, HCG, Ostarine, Cardarine. Cardarine i have 8 weeks so i extend it . After that cycle i try to do RickRock Recomp. (training days 400kcal surplus, off days 400kcal deficit.) And also intermittend fast 16/8 . My point is not get As huge as possible, cause then i would have to take test just to maintain. I dont want that. I want to Later tryto be as good natural as i can or mabey try sarms also.

What do you think guys is it achievable? Just my first bad pct fucks my head up. thinking im gona lose everything like the first time. Not everything but big majority of it. this time i would love to get ripped.
Ok first we need a lil info to put it into perspective. Cycle history, age etc. Yes you build muscle on cycle just as you would naturally. Most guys go on cycle and dont have a good nutrition plan or if they do once they off cycle they stop following it. They also go to the gym 4-5 times a week om cycle but when off cycle they dusappear after about 2 months. I seen it happen so many times. They just like the mew years people. If you cant put in the hard work off cycle then you shouldnt cycle. Ur just wasting ur time. If you have a good pct. Keep following ur nutrition and work out plan you can keep a majority of ur gains. Its all dependant on the amt of work youre willing to put into it. I work harder off cycle than i do on b coz the margin of error is so much smaller

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I absolutely keep my gains because my goal for a cycle will be 1-2lbs of clean muscle. If you do it slow and the right way you avoid the roller coaster of gains. Proper diet/cycle/PCT/expectations will set you up for success.

Here's a pic of Kevin Levrone off and on cycle. He still looks good off cycle but there's no way you can maintain massive steroid gains off cycle. It's just not gonna happen.
bb16d361e4bd7da5b756fae04919ea2d.jpg

I PCT after each cycle. Personally after years of cycling i will say i dont so much look for how much weight i can gain and keep. Its more about stirations and composition that i look for. Anabolics changed my body and sculpture. After i come off i still maintain the way they changed the way mu structure looks but i also never bulk so i never really lose much weight because i dont run things past my genetic limit or watery aas such as dbol, drol, deca...There are alot of things to keep in consideration as to what you can keep. Everyones body can only hold so much weight naturally.

I absolutely keep my gains because my goal for a cycle will be 1-2lbs of clean muscle. If you do it slow and the right way you avoid the roller coaster of gains. Proper diet/cycle/PCT/expectations will set you up for success.
This is true... Realistic goals... Realistic expectations.

Anything up to your genetic potential can be kept and maintained. Anything over that requires to be on super physiological dosages of androgens or it will be lost....ie: IFBB Pros

Anything up to your genetic potential can be kept and maintained. Anything over that requires to be on super physiological dosages of androgens or it will be lost....ie: IFBB Pros
Great explanation....

Ok thanks for your answers. All that seems reasonable talk. '
For stats i am:

Height: 6ft
Weight: 210 pounds
Bodyfat: 15% but its hard to tell. i see abs when flex

Planning to bulk to 220 pounds then cut calories 300-400 under . So im in week 5 of my test and Eq cycle 350/600 . ill get to 220 pounds i think at week 10-11. And then start to cut. mabey im 15-16 % bf then also.. So i would probably get under 10 % of bodyfat for week 18?

I eat right know ~3300kcal about 120 g of fat and equal protein and carbs
Taking 8 grams of fish oil. Magnesium calcium+B6 supplement. Amino acids in the morning.

Ok thanks for your answers. All that seems reasonable talk. '
For stats i am:

Height: 6ft
Weight: 210 pounds
Bodyfat: 15% but its hard to tell. i see abs when flex

Planning to bulk to 220 pounds then cut calories 300-400 under . So im in week 5 of my test and Eq cycle 350/600 . ill get to 220 pounds i think at week 10-11. And then start to cut. mabey im 15-16 % bf then also.. So i would probably get under 10 % of bodyfat for week 18?

I eat right know ~3300kcal about 120 g of fat and equal protein and carbs
Taking 8 grams of fish oil. Magnesium calcium+B6 supplement. Amino acids in the morning.
Nothing to worry about for a while bro. You still have a decent amount of room to grow before you hit your genetic potential

I dont have a lot of cycling experience but I feel like this is the right way to go about AAS use and training in general. If you are a person that is looking to improve your physique and you've been training consistently for 5+ years then aim for gradual clean gains and use AAS for a little boost. The positive mental effect of being able to make steady gains in strength/size greatly outweighs the roller coaster of drastic bulking/cutting swings as Masonic mentioned.

I keep 90% of my aesthetic gains, I just lose a little density and vascularity. I keep well over 90% of my strength as long as I stay in the gym. Most powerlifters I know will say the exact same thing too.

Yes for me I lose some size for sure but have definitely notice my muscle maturity has has changed since I started cycling I don't really pay attention to the scale but instead the mirror

Yes for me I lose some size for sure but have definitely notice my muscle maturity has has changed since I started cycling I don't really pay attention to the scale but instead the mirror

exactly the same bro. you just worded it better. muscle maturity/mirror

That's what everyone should be doing, but unfortunately a lot of the newer generation are impatient and want instant gratification...so they like to watch the scale

Top Bottom