napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Can you help me solve this mystery?

horsemaster688

Ok I'm not really sure I can get an answer here. But I figured with the knowledge gained about receptors from SARMS research, maybe there is one here.
I have been looking for an answer to this question for 20 years to include conversions with endocrinologists, anti aging docs, psychiatrists, nutritionists, gastroenterologists, and enhanced bodybuilders. It has yielded no other response except things like "maybe"...."This happened"
Has anyone had a similar experience to this because I would love to isolate the cause and duplicate the results
MY CASE: When I was 28,:
STATS: 180 lbs
12%bf
5'10" I have ALWAYS been an endomorph type....never had a six pack (even when I was 6)
Training heavily as an amateur kickboxer 4-5x /week , resistance training 2x/week ...counted calories to about 2700 calories/day low fat diet....60% carbs 35% protein...took weekends off of diet....
I had no gains in muscle,, no significant fat loss. Plenty of injuries and over training symptoms and un restful sleep
THEN my dr put me on Prozac for depression (yeah yeah...insert joke here)
But with the fluoxetine...DAMN!....no change in diet and the fat Absolutely MELTED of of me. In 10 weeks I went 7% BF and 168 lbs
I felt great...increased my resistance training and definitely did not change my diet....
Eventually however (about 7 months) it all stopped working never to return. Even after years off
WHAT HAPPENED? any ideas?

Any anti depressant has the ability to gain/lose weight. It's a common side effect..after the body gets used to it, it usually subsides.. it's just a reaction to brain chemistry being altered

thats going to be hard for anyone to accurately say man... thats definitely an effect of the medication and some either gain or lose weight on that type of medication... there's no 100% accurate answer and its basically all going to be theory or assumption, which i personally dont like to do... im a facts go or nothing basically... it clearly has something to do with the medication but the actual cause, that would be quite difficult to accurately answer

Top Bottom