napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Can you get chlomid and nova from a hormone thearapy doctor?

RUCingdsgainz

VIP Member
Can you get chlomid nova or aromosin I know they will give you arimidex for estrogen but I want aromosin I don’t think arimidex works does it for me and I don’t really want to use HCG as a PCT I like using nova a chlomid wanting to start summer cycle here pretty soon.

Sometimes TRT doctors do prescribe Clomid, but only if they are trying Clomid as a means to boost your natural levels as an alternative to TRT first, due to low test levels. It's entirely up to the situation and the doctor

its possible to get them... they generally dont prescribe exemestane because of the cost... ive seen clomid prescribed many times...

Would I be able to request it you think from him? I went to one and he knows I use gear on my own so I have no issue telling him what it’s for.

Would boosting you test level using chlomid be a good idea? Juts curios I def like my test E but still curious would chlomid not cause any suppression?

clomid doesnt cause suppression, no, but it everything will just level off when you stop using it... you can try to request it, yes...

Is there side effects to using chlomid long term? Like say using it instead of a test a booster to just keep your levels high

I tried clomid once that I got over the counter in Mexico. I will never put that stuff in my body again. Made me feel really bitchy and got very deep painful pimples from it. Also I felt like it killed my libido. No fun at all.

misuse of clomid is very common... too many people dose it far too high but i still would not use it long term personally... clearly it has its place but i dont like the thought of running it long term

Iv never taken the pills but I did notice when I took the liquid I did feel a lil like a female on her period lol at first even dosing it mildly but it goes away thankfully I never got acne from it.

Top Bottom