napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Can you do sarms with no bloodwork?

Stet

I want to use sarms to increase my lift's weight and apparently S4 is good for that. I can't get bloodwork done though, would it be fine to take sarms without getting bloodwork before and after? I am 20 if that is relevant.

Don't like the idea at all. You will have little idea unless sides become apparent what these compounds maybe doing to you ? Do you have a legit source, are you getting alittle or major suppression , are your estogen and other levels off cause you got fake shit. Did you bounce back after the cycle to normal levels? These are questions that blood work can help answer but its your body mate .

You're barely old enough for sarms so suppression is more of an issue. I'd suggest you don't run sarms for another year or two but if you must get bloodwork done. Sarms are often faked with prohormones which will really supress you and fuck up your liver to boot.

The last thing you'd want to do is inadvertently run something like methyl test - thinking it was S4 - for 12 weeks, particularly with no bloodwork.

you can do whatever you want dude.. you dont need to ask that... you need to ask if you SHOULD and the answer is no but thats up to you... noone can force you to do bloodwork but its pretty fucking ignorant to not do it

Top Bottom