napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Can this be taken Intramuscularly as well?

JackSteel

Banned
Obviously it says interveinious use but would it work the same IM?

c360d36b9d87cf3c0a4e88e9220be58e.jpg
94bb19c9e5f9d32bdc638d77458c21cd.jpg

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[email protected]

I use a insulin needle and pin 1ml into my vein Not artery in my left arm. Very easy and you feel nothing.

The average horse weights 1000lbs i would take about 2ml at the most.

I take 1ml glutathione m/w/f 600mg a week
& 1ml of L carnitine
Same schedule but in the belly
& b12 1ml e5d

It's all water soluble so what your body does not use you just piss it out
0722e7d7b8fc259272772e0f78ad84b8.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

[email protected]

I absolutely cannot condone using this. To use this by IV is asking for big trouble, by IM is so not necessary. You do not need anything.. vitamins, minerals or amino acids by injection. All of these are absorbed quite well by mouth. Only b12 does not always work so well by mouth. PLEASE STOP THIS INJECTING EVERY FUCKING THING YOU SEE FOR ANIMALS..ESPECIALLY BY IV. Lets take a look at the first few ingredients. L-Arginine 100mg/ml-A human usually takes 6 fucking grams OK??? That means you have to inject 60mls of this shit. So you need to shoot the whole bottle to get enough L-arginine. Next-Magnesium aspartate, this shit contains 20mg/ml..you need 400mgs. Next up Pyrodoxine Hydrochloride 20mg/ml. You need 30 mg if you are deficient. Pyrodoxine is Vitamin B6. This was made for a horse because they can take everything into the main vein in their necks. All meds go in their necks. Recently someone posted here that they injected vitC and lo and fucking behold...the ascorbic acid burned!!! No shit huh???? It is not so easy to tell a horse to take his vitamin C, B6 etc etc by mouth. They tend to not listen. Since most horses get some kind of meds anyway these formulas of vitamins go in with the meds. Horses respond well to this formula but people not so much...only a big chance for infections.This is totally not needed and I would like to not see any of this kind of shit posted here, esp IVing shit. Keep in mind that I am a retired DVM who specialized in race horses.

Last edited:
Yes you can but it would take a 10cc injection. Not a good deal.

Why 10cc? That dosing is per ml. I know injectable arginine and ornithine are much C more effective when injected. But it probably would be a few CCs at least you're right.

I absolutely cannot condone using this. To use this by IV is asking for big trouble, by IM is so not necessary. You do not need anything.. vitamins, minerals or amino acids by injection. All of these are absorbed quite well by mouth. Only b12 does not always work so well by mouth. PLEASE STOP THIS INJECTING EVERY FUCKING THING YOU SEE FOR ANIMALS..ESPECIALLY BY IV. Lets take a look at the first few ingredients. L-Arginine 100mg/ml-A human usually takes 6 fucking grams OK??? That means you have to inject 60mls of this shit. So you need to shoot the whole bottle to get enough L-arginine. Next-Magnesium aspartate, this shit contains 20mg/ml..you need 400mgs. Next up Pyrodoxine Hydrochloride 20mg/ml. You need 30 mg if you are deficient. Pyrodoxine is Vitamin B6. This was made for a horse because they can take everything into the main vein in their necks. All meds go in their necks. Recently someone posted here that they injected vitC and lo and fucking behold...the ascorbic acid burned!!! No shit huh???? It is not so easy to tell a horse to take his vitamin C, B6 etc etc by mouth. They tend to not listen. Since most horses get some kind of meds anyway these formulas of vitamins go in with the meds. Horses respond well to this formula but people not so much...only a big chance for infections.This is totally not needed and I would like to not see any of this kind of shit posted here, esp IVing shit. Keep in mind that I am a retired DVM who specialized in race horses.

Well I'd have to look at dosing by injection but I know studies on arginine/ornithine for GH secretion has all been done with IV administration and that oral ingestion studies have actually shown negative effects on GH when given to adult males before intense training. I'm not saying you're wrong I'm just saying my research on it says that all the workout supplement concepts on these amino acids for GH secretion has been assumed to be the same orally as it is in the studies done through IV. IV arginine/ornithine is actually used in hospitals to help certain patients boost GH for healing. I would not dare inject this into my vein however, which is why I'm wondering if the absorption would be the same Intramuscularly. I don't have the studies in front of me right now but I'm pretty sure the effective doses they use are much smaller than what we have to take orally. It is for horses after all so the dosing per ml would suggest doses of 6-8g isn't necessary for a horse. Again I'm not arguing, I'm just discussing what I've learned about injectable versus oral amino acids.

It's 2cc per 30kg so for a 200lb person I would assume it wouldn't be more than 4cc.... Either way, fuck that I don't even pin AAS that big lol

[email protected]

Oh well... It was a cool thought anyway, thanks for chiming in DRB and fellas

[email protected]

Why 10cc? That dosing is per ml. I know injectable arginine and ornithine are much C more effective when injected. But it probably would be a few CCs at least you're right.

Hey bro, he don't usually swear like that so he must feel like it is not a good thing for you. Look at the first 2 ingredients. First is L-Arginine.This bottle will deliver 100mg/ml. If you need 6000mg then you need 60mls of this injectable. Next ingredient is Magnesium Aspartate. This injectable contains 20mg/ml and you need 400mg, so you would need 20mls of injection.The needs of horses and the needs of people are different. We can assimilate everything in this injectable by mouth very effectively and safely, so why? Why inject it? What does injecting bring to the table for you? Nothing at all. Now b12 is often broken down by stomach acids so you will often see it sold as sublingual, and certainly injecting b12 is fine.

Stay safe brother, needless chance taking is not the way to go.

The bottom line is there is just no reason at all to inject amino acids and vitamins.You take the chance of an infection and if by chance you get a contaminated lot# you could die from anaphylactic shock, espcially if you I.V it.

Great post Drb. That really puts things in perspective, and you obviously have a lot of information,action and knowledge on this area with your veterinarian background

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hey bro, he don't usually swear like that so he must feel like it is not a good thing for you. Look at the first 2 ingredients. First is L-Arginine.This bottle will deliver 100mg/ml. If you need 6000mg then you need 60mls of this injectable. Next ingredient is Magnesium Aspartate. This injectable contains 20mg/ml and you need 400mg, so you would need 20mls of injection.The needs of horses and the needs of people are different. We can assimilate everything in this injectable by mouth very effectively and safely, so why? Why inject it? What does injecting bring to the table for you? Nothing at all. Now b12 is often broken down by stomach acids so you will often see it sold as sublingual, and certainly injecting b12 is fine.

Stay safe brother, needless chance taking is not the way to go.

The bottom line is there is just no reason at all to inject amino acids and vitamins.You take the chance of an infection and if by chance you get a contaminated lot# you could die from anaphylactic shock, espcially if you I.V it.

Well this particular horse supplement I agree is not right to use but there are reasons to inject aminos and vitamins I have to say. L-Arginine for instance is only about 40% utilized by oral administration as is vitamin C for instance and some B vitamins as you already know. But yeah, I agree this supplement in particular is clearly not a good idea after further research.

Only vitamen I inject is B12 and it may be in my head but I really feel like theres a differance in energy levels and performance just have got a good night sleep feeling

Only vitamen I inject is B12 and it may be in my head but I really feel like theres a differance in energy levels and performance just have got a good night sleep feeling

That is the only one where it makes sense to inject. Stay on that path bro.

Top Bottom