napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Can this take the place of normal PCT

Busbee

Hi
I'm a newbie to this forum or any forum actually. I recently ended my third cycle which was just a test only cycle. I had some health issues which are really no big deal but during this I lost 65 pounds so I did a cyp cycle and gained 25 lbs back and I'm now back to where I was when I started my first cycle. I am about to start my another cycle and I'm going to go with a stronger cycle. So my question is,cause I know a couple of guys that do this, is it beneficial in anyway to use a low dose test i.e. cyp in between cycles so that you won't lose as much of your gains and go through the lows from ending a cycle. And if this is an idea worth thinking about, what ester would be the best. The guys I know do 150mg of cyp a week. I was thinking undecanate might be the best. Or would the the standard type of pct be better. Thank you.

And I want everyone to know that I'm very impressed with this forum. I have read a lot of threads and I are how this forum is run before I posted. I've read some on other forums but isarms seems to have a better vibe. I see that beyond all peoples safety medically and legally come before everything and I'm glad to be a member here. Thanks everyone for doing what you do.

Actually I would like to get some feedback on what I am planning for my next cycle. Equi-test 525 with either tren or deca and dbol. This will be my first with dbol and tren
What I need a little push in direction is the amount per week. I hope some of the more experience in these supplements. Oh I forgot to mention one. I want to end it with either a tren e and test e blend or tren ace and test o blend. Would this be a good cycle. The cutting phase at the end is why I'm leaning toward the deca instead of the tren at the bulking phase for more bulk and let the tren at the cutting phase dry me out. Thank you for the advice in advance.

This CANNOT take the place of pct. This is called cruising/hrt/ etc. if you want to do this then plan to be on for the rest of your life because you’ll fuck up your natural testosterone

thats called cruising dude... you dont just do that unless you plan on staying on for the rest of your life and that would be just flat ass fucking ignorant if its not needed...

Blast and cruising is for those on TRT only. Doing that when you arent on trt will make your chances at recovering later difficult if not impossible. You basically set yourself up for lifetime dependency on testosterone

Top Bottom