bannednutrition.com

Thread: Can't find a thread that s similar to my issue

Can't find a thread that s similar to my issue

I'm on day one of my second cycle. Taking both MK's Lig , and YK. I take half a dose in the am and the other usually 12 hours later. And I'm already lethargic. Not so much sleepy as I am just not wanting to move. I work a physically job that requires that. What in the world can I do about this. This has happened on the first cycle. Which I didn't pct (stone me in the streets) but I was also tired almost immediately starting that one. And I only took them for about 2 weeks due to lethargy. Don't want to stop taking them becsuse the results are phenomenal but I can't stay tired like this.
    Also I bought these from proven peptides.
    Last edited by Austin931; 01-19-2019 at 03:43 AM.

Sorry if this gets asked alot. Don't read much on forums. But I did search

where did you get your sarms? have you had any bloodwork done? you are asking for us to be psychics without bloodwork

That’s fast. YK11 is like a steroid so it suppresses testosterone a lot, but it shouldn’t suppress it this fast unless your T levels are already low and you are ultra sensitive. Bloodwork would definitely help to see if the problem is hormonal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what about your liver? also your source sucks , who knows what you got ...usually it's low T and liver issues that cause such lethargy.I wouldn't be surprised if you actually have some prohormones

Proven peptides. Theres a problem. You dont have real sarms

yeah, now that he edited it and shows where they were bought, it says it all