puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Can I take a week off my cycle?

  1. #1

    Can I take a week off my cycle?

    I've recently just discovered that I will have to leave for work around March and it will be a week before I get back.

    Can I discontinue my cycle for a week and get back on right after?

    Will I experience any suppression issues? I can't use any PCT gear while I'm there.

    My Stack is the following:

    • rad-140 - 10 mg/ml
    • lgd-4033 - 10 mg/ml
    • s4 - 50 mg/ml
    • mk2866 - 50 mg/ml

  2. #2
    Yes you can. Its not optimal but its not going to ruin your cycle.

    Sarms do not raise test levels. They can mildly suppress (more in some than others) but any suppression issues you may be experiencing would be there regardless of whether you were taking your sarms or not.

    I guess the question is if you havent started the cycle yet why not just delay till you get back?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by awm View Post
    Yes you can. Its not optimal but its not going to ruin your cycle.

    Sarms do not raise test levels. They can mildly suppress (more in some than others) but any suppression issues you may be experiencing would be there regardless of whether you were taking your sarms or not.

    I guess the question is if you havent started the cycle yet why not just delay till you get back?
    The problem is I have started it.

  4. #4
    Ok so options are just dont use anything for a week and pick back up when you get back or you can stop using and start your PCT with a natural test booster only and then after a week when you get back add in a light serm dose of either clomid or nolva.

    That way you could run your cycle till the point you leave and just take a bottle of ostazol or n2generate with you (this is just a natural supplement so no issues bringing) and then after a week when you get back start your serm.

    Just a thought.

  5. #5
    you will be fine... obviously its not an ideal situation but it will be fine..

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    you will be fine... obviously its not an ideal situation but it will be fine..
    Does my cycle in general require a PCT at the end of the 12 weeks?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Britannia View Post
    Does my cycle in general require a PCT at the end of the 12 weeks?
    If your asking this now you have zero business even cycling. Why would you ask this after you started??

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    If your asking this now you have zero business even cycling. Why would you ask this after you started??
    I was planning on going on it anyways just in case I'd need it.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Britannia View Post
    I was planning on going on it anyways just in case I'd need it.
    Smh. You should have this all figured out before you start. Come on man. Of course u need a pct

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Britannia View Post
    Does my cycle in general require a PCT at the end of the 12 weeks?
    Yes............

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •