napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Can I take a week off my cycle?

Captain Britannia

I've recently just discovered that I will have to leave for work around March and it will be a week before I get back.

Can I discontinue my cycle for a week and get back on right after?

Will I experience any suppression issues? I can't use any PCT gear while I'm there.

My Stack is the following:

• rad-140 - 10 mg/ml
  • lgd-4033 - 10 mg/ml
  • s4 - 50 mg/ml
  • mk2866 - 50 mg/ml

Yes you can. Its not optimal but its not going to ruin your cycle.

Sarms do not raise test levels. They can mildly suppress (more in some than others) but any suppression issues you may be experiencing would be there regardless of whether you were taking your sarms or not.

I guess the question is if you havent started the cycle yet why not just delay till you get back?

Yes you can. Its not optimal but its not going to ruin your cycle.

Sarms do not raise test levels. They can mildly suppress (more in some than others) but any suppression issues you may be experiencing would be there regardless of whether you were taking your sarms or not.

I guess the question is if you havent started the cycle yet why not just delay till you get back?

The problem is I have started it.

Ok so options are just dont use anything for a week and pick back up when you get back or you can stop using and start your PCT with a natural test booster only and then after a week when you get back add in a light serm dose of either clomid or nolva.

That way you could run your cycle till the point you leave and just take a bottle of ostazol or n2generate with you (this is just a natural supplement so no issues bringing) and then after a week when you get back start your serm.

Just a thought.

Top Bottom