napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Can I take days off cycle and not mess up things?

Astroid

62 days in sarms cycle. After a week balls still hurt. 3 days on post ct. Also 2 days ago cut cycle back half dosage to 5 mg lgd , 10 mg rad, 30 mg s4. Would it make sense at all to off for 2 or 3 days and come back and finish last 3 and half weeks?

Btw I know the best course of action is to see a doctor. I did yesterday. He said nothing is visibly wrong but cause always be a sports hernia but doesn't know why I'm feeling pain. Obviously didn't tell him I do sarms so wasn't on his list at all

you can do whatever you want here man, i dont know how to really help you to be honest... you already admitted you over exaggerated the pain previously and a few days off is not going to correct the problem... sarms dont cause that kind of suppression or pain so i dont know what you are using etc... im not sure what you expect here.. you can try that, it wont ruin your cycle to stop a few days... im not sure what its going to do but you can sure try... maybe mentally it will help you

62 days in sarms cycle. After a week balls still hurt. 3 days on post ct. Also 2 days ago cut cycle back half dosage to 5 mg lgd , 10 mg rad, 30 mg s4. Would it make sense at all to off for 2 or 3 days and come back and finish last 3 and half weeks?
I don't see how stopping and then restarting will solve anything. I've never heard of this kind of atrophy from legit sarms. If it's a,problem for you just stop all together

I don't see how stopping and then restarting will solve anything. I've never heard of this kind of atrophy from legit sarms. If it's a,problem for you just stop all together

Hm even on such a big stack? I'm going back to doctor again because it seems to worsen during a workout. So Im thinking it's not drug related at all and that I could have some sort of injury

Hm even on such a big stack? I'm going back to doctor again because it seems to worsen during a workout. So Im thinking it's not drug related at all and that I could have some sort of injury
yes just go to the doctor

Top Bottom