napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Can I replace 300mg of test Eth with 20mg of RAD 140?

Italianboi

Hey guys, aiming mainly for anyone who has knowledge with SARMS and Anabolics, I am a bodybuilder looking to step my game up and looking to do cycles safety for my next contest prep. Has anyone tried using RAD 140 as their base in the steroid cycle with the conjunction of Tren. I know and aware of the side effects Tren gives, so I'm hoping to decrease my chances or even just lower the nasty effects of my contest cycle. Any given info or suggestions would be awesome !!! Dylan?!?! haha :)

While RAD acts like testosterone, I would never use it as a direct replacement for test as a base when using other anabolic steroids, especially Nandrolones like tren and deca

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

steroids can't replace SARMS , SARMS can't replace steroids man.
test should always be ran as a base for any anabolic cycle, however RAD 140 from sarmsx would be a nice ass addition to a test and tren cycle.

however, before I go further , what is you height/bf/weight/goals/experience ?

steroids can't replace SARMS , SARMS can't replace steroids man.
test should always be ran as a base for any anabolic cycle, however RAD 140 from sarmsx would be a nice ass addition to a test and tren cycle.

however, before I go further , what is you height/bf/weight/goals/experience ?
Exactly. I would see rad as a viable and great addition, but absolutely not as a replacement

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Ok great thanks for the reply man, I'm 5'10" sitting at 230lbs at 12% body fats and sitting at maintenance with a cruise cycle of 300mg of test with the conjunction of LGD of 10 mg with armidex at hand of 1 mg eod. Calories at around 3600-4000 keeping my carbs low. Just planning to get ready for my next show towards the end of the year, so body composition would be my goal my good sir :)

Absolutely not man. You can't run RAD in place of test. Sarms and steroids can complement eachother but cannot replace eachother. You always need a test base when running any aas.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
5% Discount Code: MP5

I seen you had discount code for biotech

Can I get a link to the biotech site or get I price list ? And the discount code please ? . Ran biotech for a couple years but my source moved so haven't been able 2 find a new one. I just had surgery on my shoulder and funds are running out quick so any discount you could give me would be awesome !!

Can I get a link to the biotech site or get I price list ? And the discount code please ? . Ran biotech for a couple years but my source moved so haven't been able 2 find a new one. I just had surgery on my shoulder and funds are running out quick so any discount you could give me would be awesome !!
Check your PMs bro

Top Bottom