napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Can I keep SARMS in the fridge?

Hi,

So I have stocked up on Ostarine, and If possible I would like to hold on to some of it for around 8-10 months. If I refrigerate the SARMS that I plan on not using for a while, how long can it keep for, and does it keep better? I live in a very hot country, so even though it is in a dark closet, I am a bit worried it won't last that long.

you NEVER refrigerate them... keep them in room temperature.. you dont expose them to any sort of extreme temperature and the fridge is considered just that when it comes to sarms... do not do that

Okay, so how long should it keep for in a dark closet? bearing in mind room temperature in Hong Kong is still fairly hot (don't know how this affects the temperature in the closet).

Also, you mentioned to me that Osta and S4 both require pct. Does the same apply for Cardarine?

Okay, so how long should it keep for in a dark closet? bearing in mind room temperature in Hong Kong is still fairly hot (don't know how this affects the temperature in the closet).

Also, you mentioned to me that Osta and S4 both require pct. Does the same apply for Cardarine?
They will keep just fine for a year or two or even longer as,long as you keep them away from temperature extremes and sunlight

GW is not hormonal and doesn't require a pct on its own

guys
I'm confused. I got two bottles of ostarine with the label from US Research Peptides and it clearly says store in refrigerator. why is that? are there ostarine products on the market which should be stored in a refrigerator?
thabks for any advice

guys
I'm confused. I got two bottles of ostarine with the label from US Research Peptides and it clearly says store in refrigerator. why is that? are there ostarine products on the market which should be stored in a refrigerator?
thabks for any advice
Well considering the source you got it from I'm not surprised you got bad info on the label

should I better get rid of it and refer to reliable source? can you please advise? I am new to the industry
thanks

you never put them in the fridge and its not surprising to see that written by a peptides company, who has no business involving themselves with sarms and this is a prime reason why

Top Bottom